2021 A10 Transfer List

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
https://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2021:

"3/15/2021 - George Mason 2019 SG Bahaïde Haïdara (6-6, 201, 2★) will be transferring."
R-936272-1385095361-1056.jpg

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Someone's going to get a 25 year old sophomore "shooting" guard who can't shoot. I did like his energy and hustle but anyone thinking he was a major piece of an NCAA puzzle is delusional. Best of luck eh.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Looks like as many as 5 UMass players could be following Mitchell out the door. They are fooked.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Looks like as many as 5 UMass players could be following Mitchell out the door. They are fooked.

https://dailycollegian.com/2021/03/...-to-join-tre-mitchell-in-the-transfer-portal/:

"Ronnie DeGray III, Javohn Garcia, Cairo McCrory, Dyondre Dominguez and Kolton Mitchell were named as players that have a chance of joining T. Mitchell in the transfer portal.

Sources tell the Collegian that “one or two” of those five aforementioned names could still make the decision to stay at UMass.

With Carl Pierre and Mark Gasperini both graduating the only players that appear set on staying with the program are Noah Fernandes, TJ Weeks and Dibaji Walker.

If all five players were to leave, Minutemen head coach Matt McCall would be left with three scholarship athletes heading into the 2021 recruiting offseason period, losing four of their five starters to graduation and the transfer portal.

Sources were kept anonymous to protect their identity.

The team declined to comment about the matter.

Matt Vautour of MassLive has reported that T. Mitchell’s decision hasn’t changed UMass’ plans for McCall to remain as head coach through the 2021-22 season."

Javon Greene has entered the transfer portal.

All the best to him.

Best of luck...but, I think it was time to turn the page anyway with this senior class.

Frazier or Polite or somebody needs to take a decent scoring leap to help offset that 11 a game though.

Transfer coming, maybe now a guard to go with a big.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Prediction: We’re going to see many more Mason players in the portal in the coming days. Hopefully our next coach isn’t allergic to transfers like the last guy was.

You don’t think a lot of them will wait to see who the next coach is first?

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
You don’t think a lot of them will wait to see who the next coach is first?

Some will ... the best ones have already had people in their ears and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in the portal by the end of the week. Just how it works...

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Just hope that Miller and Kolek hang around.

If not if not. I'd hope they stay but they might not be a fit for the next staff.

All I hope is that the next staff doesn't say 100% transfers or 100% 4 year players, but open to being flexible in both areas as needs arise and players graduate. Building with 4 years players is good and transfers dont' work out many times, but you have to be open to trying to compete with everyone else. Take a swing even 1 time every 2 years.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Prediction: We’re going to see many more Mason players in the portal in the coming days. Hopefully our next coach isn’t allergic to transfers like the last guy was.
They absolutely need to embrace transfers. With the new rule change, it’s a requirement now.