⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
20210408_142702.png

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Since Miller is local, I really hope that keeps him here. His family will be able to watch him win ... finally. (Yes, I'm an optimist.)

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't understand the whole senior issue, especially after a redshirt year. If you graduated, get on with your life. If you didn't graduate, why the hell not? If AJ takes another year somewhere else would that make him a 6th year college student? Sorry, too long when provided with the opportunity for a free education. Go to Europe, go to the G League, or get a job. Yes, I know I'm old but that's the way sh$t used to be done. You used to be expected to graduate and get a job. :bricks: Cue the hate and debate for those that simply can't resist it................

Didnt Andrey Semonov stay at JMU for 8 years? Felt like 10.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
According to ByGeorge.

Sophomore guard, Davonte Gaines (6-7) who played at Tennessee with KE, will announce where he’s committing to at 11:30. We hear Mason is on his short list.

English seems to love those 6-7 wing players! I really hope he goes after a true PG.

Mason32

Starter
According to ByGeorge.

Sophomore guard, Davonte Gaines (6-7) who played at Tennessee with KE, will announce where he’s committing to at 11:30. We hear Mason is on his short list.

English seems to love those 6-7 wing players! I really hope he goes after a true PG.

He's following Desmond Oliver to ETSU

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Updated with Gaines...these are hapy times.

Never more than a long shot Kolek would stay, now he's all but gone. Starting to look like Miller is more likely to leave as well.