2021-2022 Mason roster

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
If Miller and Kolek want to win their best bet might just be to stay here. All of our transfers thus far have transferred down (Calixte & Haidera) or to losing programs (Green & Wilson).

Pablo

Hall of Famer
If Miller and Kolek want to win their best bet might just be to stay here. All of our transfers thus far have transferred down (Calixte & Haidera) or to losing programs (Green & Wilson).

Are there still scholarships available for both of them?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
With the last spot I'd like to see a 2 guard. Obviously my preference is Kolek, but if its someone else so be it. If they don't get a 2 guard, I feel it also could be a best available slot because there are 4 guards that are at the "1" so you could play them at the 2 spot. I'd prefer another shooter than having Johnson or Hartwell take time at the 2 but I don't see it as the worst thing.

With Gaines being able to defend the 1-4 positions well, he also might see some minutes at that 2 spot.

Lot of scenarios but the roster is much more balanced now. As long as they fill the last spot I'm fine. No more leaving a spot open lol.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
f**king r tard

daxaqbw.jpg