2019 Transfer Thread

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Will be interested to see what conference Luwane ends up in. I don't see him landing at a P5, scoring guards are a dime a dozen and he's undersized.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
However with a name like Luwane maybe he can trick UCONN and transfer over to their women's team.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
*Updated

Had 16 and 15 vs the Bonnie's, 16 and 10 vs URI and 24 and 6 vs LaSalle this season.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
Fans from huge P5 schools are begging this Bucknell kid to choose them. Doubt we have much of a shot.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Fans from huge P5 schools are begging this Bucknell kid to choose them. Doubt we have much of a shot.

If Sestina hadn’t originally committed to play for three of our four coaches, I’d agree with you.

Marcus Evans turned down Arizona to follow Mike Rhoades from Rice to vcu, so you never know.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The irony. Patriot League players comes to save DP.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
No way. Guys with those numbers are looking to take a step up in their final year and go the the tournament, not take a steep step down.
We all believe the A10 is a 4-5 bid league next season right. Paulsen has to sell him that he's the missing piece for us to be one of those teams.

ephoops

Starter
No way. Guys with those numbers are looking to take a step up in their final year and go the the tournament, not take a steep step down.

DP recruited Sestina to Bucknell. He’s played in a couple of NCAA tournaments while at Bucknell.

However, Sestina grew up in a very small town in PA that’s less than an hour from Bona. When Bucknell played at Bona at the start of the OOC season, over 100 people from his town attended the game. Sestina reportedly drives to Bona in the summer to play pick up games. I have to believe that if he’s going to an A-10 team, Bona has the inside track.

That said, I believe he will get interest from P-5 schools. I’ve watched him several times over the years. He’s definitely could play for several P-5 schools.

It will be interesting to see where he lands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason needs to rock and roll like vcu every off season. They over recruit scholarships and force ppl out. Every great program does it.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Mason needs to rock and roll like vcu every off season. They over recruit scholarships and force ppl out. Every great program does it.

I don’t remember vcu over recruiting. What they do is recruit over under performing players and they wind up transferring out, but I don’t ever remember seeing them holding more scholarship players than they had available like Duquesne just did.