9aab86541d214926db73d987a3547dbe.jpg
023b04f19269520a1f51707d1ace644f.jpg
5978654226fe3cc582a1e3acc10f5e1c.jpg

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
See, who needs shoe companies. Good old fashion student support.

Jim, love your optimism, but I'm not buying your theory one bit.

Clearly someone is leaving. The tweet from Goodman was a current tweet as of yesterday. It'll be most likely be one of the three: Reuter, JDS, and AJ

And who wouldn't want Duraji? He started every game for Konkol and He has a 47" vertical leap. Jumps out the gym.

OP
S

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Clearly someone is leaving. The tweet from Goodman was a current tweet as of yesterday. It'll be most likely be one of the three: Reuter, JDS, and AJ

And who wouldn't want Duraji? He started every game for Konkol and He has a 47" vertical leap. Jumps out the gym.
he would also be a fool to go to Syracuse... they return like 5 good forwards that he would have to compete with.. we return 0 because we don't have anyone better than him

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

It’s not a theory, just suggesting it’s possible.

Also not arguing about Duruji — I was pretty salty that Konkol signed him and we didn’t. He’d be a great addition even though he’d be in the same class as Miller and at the same position.

I guess if we wanted to run out the magical Hewitt 6-7 lineup, we could play AJ at the 5, Mar at the 4, Duruji at the 3, Miller at the 2 and Daddy at the 1. Positionless basketball! :D

The question for me is, if we have a chance to only add one more player, and both Sestina and Duruji want to transfer to Mason, which one do you take? A guy who can help immediately but only for one season, or someone who has to sit but will have two years left after that?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It’s not a theory, just suggesting it’s possible.

Also not arguing about Duruji — I was pretty salty that Konkol signed him and we didn’t. He’d be a great addition even though he’d be in the same class as Miller and at the same position.

I guess if we wanted to run out the magical Hewitt 6-7 lineup, we could play AJ at the 5, Mar at the 4, Duruji at the 3, Miller at the 2 and Daddy at the 1. Positionless basketball! :D

The question for me is, if we have a chance to only add one more player, and both Sestina and Duruji want to transfer to Mason, which one do you take? A guy who can help immediately but only for one season, or someone who has to sit but will have two years left after that?

Honestly that’s an awesome problem to have and I’m sure the staff would work it out. If they both want to come they’d find a way I’m sure.

Unfortunately I’m not sure how likely either is. Sestina doesn’t live far from bonaventure in PA, and both are going to have lots of schools after them. I’d gladly take one or the other or both for talent reasons and maybe just the small reason that Mason could run out a lineup of guys that are 6’7 lol.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
immediately.
we've already gone down the "2 year season" route. give me help ASAP

look...we could've signed another big man this past fall, but we threw all the chips on the table for an undersized Chereef Knox. I'm actually glad we didn't sign him. He looks like a vcu recruit.