2019 Cayman Islands Classic

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Very good news!! can't believe it is only that much... I was looking at flights to a smaller airport on Cayman Islands when I said that number... tix to little Cayman Island airport are over $2k... I thought that was the only airport.

I wasn't sure if that was the airport that the arena is at, but one thing about airfares is the further out one gets it, the cheaper it usually is. We are lucky in the DC area that we have 3 airports, and most airlines are at one of them.

However, Thanksgiving is really late this year (11/28). So, unless the tournament isn't that week, you are looking high 600's/low 700's as of now (did a search on Google Flights).

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Not sure why G Mas fan is poo-pooing the field? These are teams with more basketball pedigree and would provide more favorable match-ups then getting tsunami'd by the big boys as we've seen lately. It's entirely possible that Patriot could win a game, or even 2.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I'd love to get a burger with you at the indoor tailgate, the spread every year is amazing!!!! I'll be easy to spot with my rainbow colored extensions.

PSSSt - type "to have a beef" next time before the grammar nazi QD gets on you again! That guy is soooooo mean to you :disappointment:

I'm refusing to like this post only because it would very significantly underestimate my true reaction and don't want to provide a false impression.

(Also, NAZI is all caps)

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This situation seems to be headed to a tragic ending. A not so smart poster thinking the world is against him and giving addresses for people to meet him at. Could be the next mass shooter. Hopefully the lack of an opposal thumb will stifle his shooting.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I admit i went too far. I apologize. I deleted my post. I figured I could easy find you on Facebook and find something to insult you with.

I am tired of being insulted for my learning disability. Despite having a learning disability, I graduated college with a 3.0 and have a good job. Sure, I have vastly different opinions, but do not insult me. Just express your differences.

Last edited:

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I admit i went too far. I apologize. My post was deleted. I figured I could easy find you on Facebook and find something to insult you with.

I am tired of being insulted for my learning disability. Despite having a learning disability, I graduated college with a 3.0 and have a good job. Sure, I have a vastly different opinions, but do not insult me. Just express your differences.

Buddy, I'm so sorry you thought I was insulting you - what did I say?

I thought from your prior posts you were ok with insulting other people, but now I see it's just coaches, players and the AD - got it straight now!!!

upload_2019-1-18_12-13-16.png

upload_2019-1-18_12-13-35.png

upload_2019-1-18_12-13-56.png

upload_2019-1-18_12-14-19.png

upload_2019-1-18_12-14-49.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-18_12-12-50.png
    upload_2019-1-18_12-12-50.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 319

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I admit i went too far. I apologize. My post was deleted. I figured I could easy find you on Facebook and find something to insult you with.

I am tired of being insulted for my learning disability. Despite having a learning disability, I graduated college with a 3.0 and have a good job. Sure, I have a vastly different opinions, but do not insult me. Just express your differences.

If you truly do have an LD, then my bad. Didn't know. Remember, most people on these boards do not know each other so the only impression we get are from each other’s posts.

I've had people call me an idiot and like one of my posts a second later. No matter what happens with the team, you seem to want to only focus on negatives and constantly try to tear the team down. Which is cool, that's your right.

But don't expect extremely opinionated people to not have strong reactions to your opinions. You should follow PMP's example. No one likes him but he continues to post his opinions regardless of the backlash and he doesn't let it bother him. He doesn't provide addresses for people to meet him at.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I actually do think there is a big difference. But whatever.

To show you that I'm serious that I thought we were friends, you can have my two gold room passes for the game Saturday. Just PM me your name and I can leave them at will call (or my mailbox since you know where I live).

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
To show you that I'm serious that I thought we were friends, you can have my two gold room passes for the game Saturday. Just PM me your name and I can leave them at will call (or my mailbox since you know where I live).
Not going to the game Joe?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
You should follow PMP's example. No one likes him but he continues to post his opinions regardless of the backlash and he doesn't let it bother him. He doesn't provide addresses for people to meet him at.

Thanks for the shout out LCIII.

However, no one likes me here? Really? WTF?!?!?

I think, one day, we should all meet at Hooters Fairfax and hash all this shit out.