2019 Cayman Islands Classic

I think this is actually a pretty decent/interesting field....

Now, back to off topic. I almost got in a fight with a vcu guy last year from an argument on these boards but when we met in the gold room we got along pretty well and ended up teaming up to beat up Matt Kaufman.

How bout we all go to the tourney and run out on the court at halftime of the third game and just start fighting each other? Probably get us on Sports Center...

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Now, back to off topic. I almost got in a fight with a vcu guy last year from an argument on these boards but when we met in the gold room we got along pretty well and ended up teaming up to beat up Matt Kaufman.

How bout we all go to the tourney and run out on the court at halftime of the third game and just start fighting each other? Probably get us on Sports Center...

LOL. I hope VVrams sees this hahahaha

I honestly would fight any three people on these boards anytime. I've seen most of you and the lot of you are either disgusting fat bodies or people with little to no physical coordination.

Lets not fight in the Caymans though. Lets all just get happy and win three and drink out of coconuts and jet ski and stuff.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Can we bring weapons?