Who is this year's George Mason Bracket Challenge

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
My brackets are utterly destroyed.

Yeah, I had Villanova playing UVa in the Elite 8, with UVa winning.

Also lost Iowa State out of the Elite 8, and both Baylor and Providence in the Sweet 16.

I might actually finish last in both of my pools. That takes Hewitt-like skill.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I had NC State beating Nova, but I also had UVA in the final in everyone of my brackets...

I share your pain in a different way, because I had Villanova getting the finals in all three of my pools and had Iowa State getting to or past the Elite 8.

I'm ok on the left side of my bracket with Kentucky and Wisconsin still alive, but I need the other two Final 4 teams to be UCLA and Michigan State if I stand any chance of making some coin.

OP
sigmanorm

sigmanorm

Starter
Current standings...last year's champ not looking good
upload_2015-3-23_11-49-44.png

OP
sigmanorm

sigmanorm

Starter
I have 6 of the Elite 8, but no chance of winning. Last year's champ looks like this year's chump
upload_2015-3-28_0-36-15.png

OP
sigmanorm

sigmanorm

Starter
The final standings...
upload_2015-4-7_0-46-50.png

Winner - Rob Boyce - have to assume that is DeepValue based on the comment above
Loser - Matt Kaufman (last year's winner), a boobie prize will be coming your way, and not the good kind of boobies

Rob - please message me so I can get your contact info and wrangle up a prize for you

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The final standings...
View attachment 250
Winner - Rob Boyce - have to assume that is DeepValue based on the comment above
Loser - Matt Kaufman (last year's winner), a boobie prize will be coming your way, and not the good kind of boobies

Rob - please message me so I can get your contact info and wrangle up a prize for you

A boobie prize? LOL