Who is this year's George Mason Bracket Challenge

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Back again...can MKaufman1 defend his championship? Will Vurbel finish last again?
Prize may be dinner with the new coach, if I am selected :)
You never know what you might win...at a minimum you will win bragging rights!!

Use the link below to enter. Please make sure you read the rules!

http://gmufinal4.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=BPM15_paste_cbsinv

I'm determined not to come in last place this year. But I'm confident with my Hampton, North Dakota State, Texas Southern, and Layfayette Final Four this year.

OP
sigmanorm

sigmanorm

Starter
I'm determined not to come in last place this year. But I'm confident with my Hampton, North Dakota State, Texas Southern, and Layfayette Final Four this year.
Probably as good a shot as those making it as mine :)

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Actually Creighton moved to the Big East a year ago and finished 2d. I think they were nationally ranked in the top 20. Lost in the second round in the NCAAs.

Bad year this year due to their player-of-year graduating--Doug McDermitt.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Actually Creighton moved to the Big East a year ago and finished 2d. I think they were nationally ranked in the top 20. Lost in the second round in the NCAAs.

Then they cant be this years George Mason. I nominate Grambling.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer

I didn't say they were last year's George Mason.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I've filled out three brackets, and I keep coming up with a Kentucky/Villanova final with UK winning it all three times. I wish Wisconsin was on the other side of the bracket, because I think they could give the Wildcats a decent game.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I've filled out three brackets, and I keep coming up with a Kentucky/Villanova final with UK winning it all three times. I wish Wisconsin was on the other side of the bracket, because I think they could give the Wildcats a decent game.

I've got the same.

I'll take the field against them - but I'll be damned while filling it out if I can see anyone I'm willing to pick beating them.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I've got the same.

I'll take the field against them - but I'll be damned while filling it out if I can see anyone I'm willing to pick beating them.

Wisconsin, Villanova and Arizona can give them a good game, but I don't see any of the three beating them. The toughest region is the South, because I could see Duke, Gonzaga or Iowa State emerging from there. It wouldn't shock me at all to see Iowa State get to the Final 4.

I also struggled with Virginia's half of the East bracket. I have them getting to the Elite 8 in all three of my brackets, but they'll be challenged by Oklahoma and Michigan State before getting there.