All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
personally I wouldnt take him back
KE gave it his best shot to keep him
and even shouted him out after a great game performance
but he is now part of the past and not the future

Marquette @ Georgetown on Friday Night if someone wants to see him live
You and me both. You don't want to be a Patriot, I don't want you to be one either.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

• Redshirt freshman Tyler Kolek tied a career high nine assists, keeping himself atop the BIG EAST leaderboard in the category. Tuesday marks the fifth time this season the Rhode Island native has totaled over eight helpers.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"In the Hurricanes’ last game, a 92-84 victory over Wake Forest Wednesday night at the Watsco Center, the offensive display was particularly good, even by the team’s lofty standards.

Miami shot over 59 percent in both halves and finished with a 61.5 percent clip (32-of-52), its highest mark in a game since Dec. 25, 2017. The team posted 19 assists—led by seven from Moore, a sixth-year redshirt senior guard—and just nine turnovers.

Wong, a third-year sophomore guard, paced all scorers with a season-high 25 points on 11-of-18 shooting, adding a co-season-high four assists. Moore scored 18 points, finishing 6-of-7 from the floor and making all three of his 3-pointers.

Miller, a fourth-year junior guard, recorded 17 points on 7-of-9 shooting and went 3-of-5 beyond the arc. McGusty, a sixth-year redshirt senior guard who won ACC Player of the Week honors, scored all 15 of his points in the second half and shot 10-of-11 from the line."

"For Miller, meanwhile, the outing was his second elite performance in a row. He scored a season-high 25 points three days prior in the 91-83 win over NC State.

A first-year Hurricane who joined the team from George Mason, Miller’s performances came at a key time, as Miami played its last two games without sixth-year redshirt senior forward Sam Waardenburg due to COVID protocols.

After averaging 6.4 points per game in his first 12 outings, Miller put up 42 total points in the two wins. The Middleburg, Va., native, who surpassed 1,000 collegiate points with his first basket against Wake Forest, shot 16-of-25 from the floor and 7-of-11 from long range on the week."

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Another win tonight for the Old Cuban. Look at your God now Jollay!!

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"After graduating from Mason, Campbell played 12 seasons of professional basketball during a productive and accomplished career overseas. That included stops in Italy, Germany and Latvia, among others. As part of Fastwebb Casale Monferrato, Campbell captured a league title with his Italian club in 2011.

In his role as assistant director of the Patriot Club, Campbell will plan and execute events for the organization as well as student-athlete alumni. He'll coordinate operations for Patriot Club campaigns, develop external communication elements and provide support for members, season ticketholders and fans."

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Huge hire. Besides normal hospitality duty it seems Folarin will definitely be used as a bridge to keep in touch with older players and getting them back in to the fold and help repair relationships.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Jen Montgomery poached Andy Ruge... now they pulled in James Meyer. Was just a matter of time before they got the band back together at GW. Don't blame them..... definite salary increases.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I wonder if we would be better this year with him?
Could he have adjusted to KE's system and could KE gotten good minutes out of him?
But I believe he graduated with a GMU degree so I totally understand why he left.
Best of luck young man