Where Are They Now?

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Justin Kier had 16 pts. (On 6-7 FGs) and 5 rebs. in 35 mins. tonight in UGAs win over #20 Mizzou. I’m sure he is wishing, however, like many of the losers on this board, that he was still at G Mas...

So, are we at the point where we just assume that we have to treat you like a troll from another school? Are you with us, or against us? "Losers"?

There's nothing any of us "losers" could do about Justin making the best decision for him. He obviously made the right choice. I'm proud of him. I'm also glad DP didn't stand in the way.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
So, are we at the point where we just assume that we have to treat you like a troll from another school? Are you with us, or against us? "Losers"?

There's nothing any of us "losers" could do about Justin making the best decision for him. He obviously made the right choice. I'm proud of him. I'm also glad DP didn't stand in the way.

I graduated undergrad G Mas. I’m against folks that don’t accept what’s really going on here. There are, however, a few here that definitely get it and aren’t blinded by green and gold. Not sure what you mean that DMD Dave didn’t stand in the way?

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I graduated undergrad G Mas. I’m against folks that don’t accept what’s really going on here. There are, however, a few here that definitely get it and aren’t blinded by green and gold. Not sure what you mean that DMD Dave didn’t stand in the way?

Sure. Sure. I also remember you calling some of our best players on one of our best teams ever (2011) limited. So spare us.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Sure. Sure. I also remember you calling some of our best players on one of our best teams ever (2011) limited. So spare us.

2011. Really? Those days are over dude. I’ll keep calling trash what it is as long as the administration keeps accepting it. G Mas used to have such promise both academically and athletically. They were handed a great opp. and totally shit themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Doesn't matter if we were fighting for the top spot in the league right now, Kier made the right choice.
1) Step up in competition
2) Infinity steps up in campus life
3) Opportunity to broaden horizons & network while gaining a free graduate degree

He'll likely end up as a 2-year starter in the SEC, and hopefully next season he will get the chance to experience a true road environment, as well as a full Sanford Stadium on fall Saturdays (even though Georgia's home schedule next season is horrible)

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Regardless of anything else, this is an absolute fact.

From inside academia, Mason is doing fine academically, particularly their global affairs, and cyber security departments, but also their education, economics, law school, and several departments in the humanities (notably English/Creative Writing, but several others as well).

As for athletics, well, we never really got buy-in from the university OR the community, not really, and so I don't think we were really ever in a "great position" there. But that was also two presidents ago and our new president took over during a global pandemic so we can't really know what his commitment to the athletics side of the university is going to be probably for another two years.

If PMP wants to pretend he wasn't hypercritical of everything "G Mas (including insisting on calling it G Mas because that's what the chyron on the screen called us at some point" between 2007-2011 that's fine.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member

We get it. We all understand you. It's not that we don't accept "what's going on", it's that we don't dwell on the negative issues like you do. We are not "blinded", in fact, many of us agree with SOME of the things you bring up. But we don't stew in our own miserable Mason Basketball existence like you enjoy doing. I'm done with it. Many others are as well.

If you choose to continue with picking fights, name calling and other abuse - we're just going to have to cut you loose. Don't say I didn't warn you.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Doesn't matter if we were fighting for the top spot in the league right now, Kier made the right choice.
1) Step up in competition
2) Infinity steps up in campus life
3) Opportunity to broaden horizons & network while gaining a free graduate degree

He'll likely end up as a 2-year starter in the SEC, and hopefully next season he will get the chance to experience a true road environment, as well as a full Sanford Stadium on fall Saturdays (even though Georgia's home schedule next season is horrible)

100% true facts.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
If you choose to continue with picking fights, name calling and other abuse - we're just going to have to cut you loose. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Examples of this behavior and abuse please? And don’t use T-Shirt fella. So, you’d cut me loose for speaking basic truths? Is this Twitter now? Facebook maybe? Come on man...I don’t know what’s softer, G Mas hoops or the members of this board?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Examples of this behavior and abuse please? And don’t use T-Shirt fella. So, you’d cut me loose for speaking basic truths? Is this Twitter now? Facebook maybe? Come on man...I don’t know what’s softer, G Mas hoops or the members of this board?
I'll play.

Below are a few nominations from just the last month (and note it doesn't include one post that was, apparently, removed by admins, though, you can see a reference to that where you double downed with another insult...). As an outside observer, you aren't being warned for speaking truths, it is for being so overly and intentionally annoying about it and being insulting at the same time. You regularly insult everyone on the boards here, the school, and the administration and purposely try to annoy us with your "G Mas" schtick. It is no wonder that people doubt if you are a Mason fan as you seem more like a vcu fan that is coming here to troll us.

http://masonhoops.com/board/threads...day-january-20-at-7pm.2074/page-7#post-141736
http://masonhoops.com/board/threads...day-january-20-at-7pm.2074/page-6#post-141720
http://masonhoops.com/board/threads/welcome-tj-gadsden.2010/page-4#post-142359
http://masonhoops.com/board/threads...day-january-20-at-7pm.2074/page-4#post-141666
http://masonhoops.com/board/threads...day-january-16-at-2pm.2072/page-7#post-141563

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'll play.

Below are a few nominations from just the last month (and note it doesn't include one post that was, apparently, removed by admins, though, you can see a reference to that where you double downed with another insult...). As an outside observer, you aren't being warned for speaking truths, it is for being so overly and intentionally annoying about it and being insulting at the same time. You regularly insult everyone on the boards here, the school, and the administration and purposely try to annoy us with your "G Mas" schtick. It is no wonder that people doubt if you are a Mason fan as you seem more like a vcu fan that is coming here to troll us.

http://masonhoops.com/board/threads/game-13-gmu-6-6-2-4-vs-st-joe’s-1-10-0-5-on-wednesday-january-20-at-7pm.2074/page-7#post-141736
http://masonhoops.com/board/threads/game-13-gmu-6-6-2-4-vs-st-joe’s-1-10-0-5-on-wednesday-january-20-at-7pm.2074/page-6#post-141720
http://masonhoops.com/board/threads/welcome-tj-gadsden.2010/page-4#post-142359
http://masonhoops.com/board/threads/game-13-gmu-6-6-2-4-vs-st-joe’s-1-10-0-5-on-wednesday-january-20-at-7pm.2074/page-4#post-141666
http://masonhoops.com/board/threads...day-january-16-at-2pm.2072/page-7#post-141563
while I get your overlying point, I 100% agree with him on your 3rd post that a mental health check might be necessary for anyone thinking TJ Gadsden is going to save this season

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
PMP has been banned as of his last post from yesterday from an accumulation of items. Thank @mhAdmin as he finally had enough of what we have experienced for years at this point.

Last edited:

By George.

Starter
Good news guys, PMP has been banned as of his last post from yesterday. Thank @mhAdmin as he finally had enough of what we have experienced for years at this point.

A guy was banned for calling some of the board members soft and losers? What is Masonhoops coming to? I expressed my concerns a few months back about censoring conversation on this site and those concerns continue to be validated. Was he a troll? Sure, but wasn’t the first and won’t be the last.

As someone who has been doubting Paulsen and having people in my DM’s telling me I’m wrong about him...it’s been frustrating watching people slowly flip after calling others stupid for not supporting the direction of the program. PMP was a troll and everyone knew it, I enjoyed him more than the people who insulted others for not believing in DP.

RIP PMP, I’ll pour one out for him tonight.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
A guy was banned for calling some of the board members soft and losers? What is Masonhoops coming to? I expressed my concerns a few months back about censoring conversation on this site and those concerns continue to be validated. Was he a troll? Sure, but wasn’t the first and won’t be the last.

As someone who has been doubting Paulsen and having people in my DM’s telling me I’m wrong about him...it’s been frustrating watching people slowly flip after calling others stupid for not supporting the direction of the program. PMP was a troll and everyone knew it, I enjoyed him more than the people who insulted others for not believing in DP.

The dudes been a troll on the boards for 10 years at least, before Masonhoops even existed. If you think he'd be positive about the program even if we were top 4 in the A10, you're mistaken (he'd explain to us how we aren't Duke or Kansas or Gonzaga yet and how our players aren't NBA material, and if they were, they aren't lottery players or the next Steph Curry, etc. Believe me when I tell you nothing would be good enough).

Plus, there are plenty of grumpy contrarians on this board already.

The conversation about the direction of the program is not being censored.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

@gmujim92 apologized to me for being wrong, doubling/tripling down on being wrong and I apologized to him for being personal... and guess what we are fine and are both trying to support this shit program the best we can. If you want people to eat crow look internally into your own ByGeorge network because half the time Dr Jekyll posts on here and the other half Mr Hyde seems to. Bipolar a** account on Twitter and on the boards (I love your work just saying).

Other than teenie weenie Brensy everyone I have met off of these boards in real life have been really good people.

Banning people is SUPER soft but I don't make the rules