What to do with Mason Bball "Chachkies"

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
What if we just create a new forum for this like the Ticket Xchange? If you have something to give, make a new thread with information about it, post a photo if needed, etc.
That could work too. Maybe we can define some sort of template for posting too, just to keep it consistent.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I'm thinking the original "Big Red" was being teased on the boards (trying to be tactful here) for not being the prototypical dancer/cheerleader type. Some years later, another redhead was on the squad who was quite tall, much thinner and more model-like. I don't remember what years they were here, only that I'm thinking at least a few years passed by.

KAOriginal

All-American
I'm thinking the original "Big Red" was being teased on the boards (trying to be tactful here) for not being the prototypical dancer/cheerleader type. Some years later, another redhead was on the squad who was quite tall, much thinner and more model-like. I don't remember what years they were here, only that I'm thinking at least a few years passed by.
She was early 2000s I thought.

Anyway the original "BR" was taller and thicker than the prototype dancer. While she gave it her all, her finesse on choreography was not quite the best, which made her stand out that much more in the group.

God bless her for having the ovarian fortitude to go and out do it....

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The only model level red head Masonette was Erin. She was also a Redskinette. And now a NC State Rep. Good people.