What games do you wish you could watch again?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I second that one, I got in soooooo much trouble for going to that game due to what day it was, but it ended up being so worth it!
Ha yeah. My girlfriend/ now wife- doesn’t give me grief about it fortunately since she had a great time and knew how much that win meant.

Although once we got engaged her attendance at mason basketball games has decreased. Mostly due to losing but regardless.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ha yeah. My girlfriend/ now wife- doesn’t give me grief about it fortunately since she had a great time and knew how much that win meant.

Although once we got engaged her attendance at mason basketball games has decreased. Mostly due to losing but regardless.
Same, my then gf-now wife was pissed I mentioned at the end of dinner "now it's time to go to the basketball game" and claims I didn't mention it before (definitely did). Then with how game ended she admitted its a good thing we went because I would have been soooooo pissed.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
All of the games I have cataloged can be found via the playlists linked under "Video Archive" on the top navigation bar of this site.

Here's a good one - win at Dayton, 2023:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paPJIqEi1Gs
One of my favorite games of the CKE era. Great game and I got to watch it in person as well. The icing on the cake is that one of the Dayton fans on twitter called CKE a snake oil salesman a little while after this game and I got to point out the humor of his comment given we had beaten Dayton in their home arena.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
One of my favorite games of the CKE era. Great game and I got to watch it in person as well. The icing on the cake is that one of the Dayton fans on twitter called CKE a snake oil salesman a little while after this game and I got to point out the humor of his comment given we had beaten Dayton in their home arena.
I truly thought this was the corner turning for CKE as a coach and for our program after this win. Was about as well coached as I've seen a Mason game in the last 10 years in A10 play (there are a few others that come to mind, beating vcu in 2016, beating vcu in richmond both under Paulsen, game against UMD in nonconf) but this was a game where I truly thought something special was happening. When you walk into Dayton in late February and take a game like that, to me that is a big big step.

Last edited: