What are you watching now that sports are canceled?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I started to watch "Severance" on Apple TV+ and really wanted to like it it, but it just moved too damn slow for me. I'm sure it gets much better based on the 14 Emmy nominations and critical acclaim it received, but I just found myself bored and ended up tapping out after the first four episodes of season 1.

Someone convince me I'm wrong to stop now, because I'd love to know what I'm not getting that others are. I'm really digging "Black Bird" (also on Apple), so that is tiding me over for now.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I started to watch "Severance" on Apple TV+ and really wanted to like it it, but it just moved too damn slow for me. I'm sure it gets much better based on the 14 Emmy nominations and critical acclaim it received, but I just found myself bored and ended up tapping out after the first four episodes of season 1.

Someone convince me I'm wrong to stop now, because I'd love to know what I'm not getting that others are. I'm really digging "Black Bird" (also on Apple), so that is tiding me over for now.

Finish the season!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

I started black bird but really trying to see where its going - started quick - but hit a slow spot.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Better Call Saul with Mason's own, Rhea Seahorn.
This is not really related to Better Call Saul, but if you've watched that or Breaking Bad, you would have seen the DoubleTree Albuquerque in the background of many scenes. But the hotel plays a role in the New Mexico State shooting last month:

This is crazy