Well, we're officially an above average A-10 program

patriotchild

Starter
Great stats, patriotchild, for a few reasons: 1. Our opponents pretty much know that Boyd — one of our best threats from deep when he is healthy — isn't going to shoot, which allows to them to sag defensively; 2. Ian knows he is limited from the perimeter, which is why we've seen him force dribbles into the paint the last few games and turn the ball over.

I understand why Dave is so tempted to play Boyd even at 65%, but I'm wondering if he should save him the last two games with the hopes he gets healthy for Brooklyn. At this point, a healthy Douglas-Stanley can provide more offense, assuming he gets out of Dave's doghouse.

I was shocked the Ian played against Richmond and managed to put up 6 points and contribute, you could tell he was only playing with one hand. Also, not surprised he was ineffective and limited @SLU. he can't do much, know people have been bashing him for turnovers but, dude has one hand.

Now that we've dug into this more, it is reasonable to be a bit more positive about this team and understanding of the second half ups and downs.

Its plausible to argue the injuries to Boyd and Calixte are at least somewhat, if not significantly, correlated to us falling out of the top 4.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hartwell being out vs vcpoo was big. I expect him to help a lot tonight. I glimpse into the future of gmujim's favorite future starting PG. right jim? ha

psyclone

Hall of Famer
GSII said:
Duquesne guys! We are talking about Duquesne being and finishing better than us with a 2nd year coach most have never heard of

Didn't he coach LeBron in high school?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
GSII said:
Duquesne guys! We are talking about Duquesne being and finishing better than us with a 2nd year coach most have never heard of

Didn't he coach LeBron in high school?

And? What coach ever coached Lepussy LeBron? Much less to be remembered as such.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
And? What coach ever coached Lepussy LeBron? Much less to be remembered as such.

Careful man, Bronny might have G Mas on his shortlist.

Last edited by a moderator:

patriotchild

Starter
And all positivity is gone. Blow it up. Blow it all up. There’s zero excuse for whatever that just was... it certainly wasn’t basketball.

And if I hear or see a another thing about practice form DP

But yeah we still had to deal with injuries. Doesn’t mean get f$$ing blown out of your own gD building to a rival.

WTF

VCUPav

Four-star Recruit
No offense but nobody thinks your an above average program. We literally went into GMU tonight and won by nearly 40 tonight. That isn't an above average program.

No offense but nobody thinks your an above average program. We literally went into GMU tonight and won by nearly 40 tonight. That isn't an above average program.

The living drain on our health care system is correct. Literally. His math is fairly sound, also.

We are an average A-10 program.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Mason has been roughly around .500 in conference for 3 years now.

If that doesn't scream average I don't know what does.