Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
iMos5oF.jpg

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Judging from the video, he can walk on water and I expect him to never miss a shot.

Ok, in all seriousness, I like his ability to get to and finish at the rim. I also think he has a pretty quick shot so he can create for himself.

I'm glad to see that he had some better offers even if they were old/previous staffs, from Cincy/VT, ODU, Bonaventure. I'll be very intrigued to watch him go up against Erik Reynolds

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Judging from the video, he can walk on water and I expect him to never miss a shot.

Ok, in all seriousness, I like his ability to get to and finish at the rim. I also think he has a pretty quick shot so he can create for himself.

I'm glad to see that he had some better offers even if they were old/previous staffs, from Cincy/VT, ODU, Bonaventure. I'll be very intrigued to watch him go up against Erik Reynolds
He'll never miss in practice. No Mason player ever misses in practice. LOL.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Wish him the best in Fairfax. I've previously stated that I'm not a Mike Gray believer at this level but I look forward to him coming out and proving me wrong and making me eat those words. We're going to need shooters so I hope he is the real deal.