Welcome Mike Gray

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
He was also hurt earlier in his basketball career which is why I think some BCS programs may have backed off. No idea if its the same injury or what.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
"Profile" of Mike Gray. Reading the tea leaves on this quote "“Once the ball stops bouncing, I want to be able to help other athletes continue to play at their highest level" sounds like he wants to go into coaching when he's done playing. English will be a great mentor for that.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
When I went to a practice, Mike Gray became my player to route for. On the short side (relatively speaking), built pretty damn solid and seemed pretty scrappy. I just liked the style that I saw from him on the court. I didn't realize that his name was Gray at the time, that only adds to my desire for him to do well.

Now, I apologize to Mike up front, because it seems like whenever I fall in love with a player's game, it seems to be the kiss of death to his career...

LOUDmouth

Four-star Recruit
Wish him the best in Fairfax. I've previously stated that I'm not a Mike Gray believer at this level but I look forward to him coming out and proving me wrong and making me eat those words. We're going to need shooters so I hope he is the real deal.
As many layups as he missed today, I’m not expecting much. And yes, half of those were layup line layups.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
iMos5oF.jpg
I spit my coffee out reading this one again a year later. Well done

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
When I went to a practice, Mike Gray became my player to route for. On the short side (relatively speaking), built pretty damn solid and seemed pretty scrappy. I just liked the style that I saw from him on the court. I didn't realize that his name was Gray at the time, that only adds to my desire for him to do well.

Now, I apologize to Mike up front, because it seems like whenever I fall in love with a player's game, it seems to be the kiss of death to his career...
Thanks Brian!! lol

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Curious why didn't they redshirt Gray? Would of saved his wasted year here.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Anyone know where Gray was last year? Google came up with nothing and this social media doesnt have anything since he was at Mason.