• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Welcome Mike Gray

mkaufman1

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He was also hurt earlier in his basketball career which is why I think some BCS programs may have backed off. No idea if its the same injury or what.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
"Profile" of Mike Gray. Reading the tea leaves on this quote "“Once the ball stops bouncing, I want to be able to help other athletes continue to play at their highest level" sounds like he wants to go into coaching when he's done playing. English will be a great mentor for that.

gmubrian

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
When I went to a practice, Mike Gray became my player to route for. On the short side (relatively speaking), built pretty damn solid and seemed pretty scrappy. I just liked the style that I saw from him on the court. I didn't realize that his name was Gray at the time, that only adds to my desire for him to do well.

Now, I apologize to Mike up front, because it seems like whenever I fall in love with a player's game, it seems to be the kiss of death to his career...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellawade

#MasonNation Network