Welcome Kim English

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasonMojo

Preferred Walk-On
This whole week I found it very odd that we kept hearing from the Providence camp that "Rick Barnes gave Kimmie a ringing endorsement!!!" thinking shouldn't this guy be focused on his NCAAT game coming up instead of campaigning for a former assistant? Couldn't be happier to see them LOSE last night.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Regarding Barnes, it kind of matters if he initiated the call to PC to get English the interview or if English was already being considered for the job and he gave his recommendation.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Regarding Barnes, it kind of matters if he initiated the call to PC to get English the interview or if English was already being considered for the job and he gave his recommendation.
From what has been reported, PC’s AD reached out to Barnes and others

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Apparently the AD “read an article about up and coming coaches” and highlighted Kim’s name because he “had a feeling.” So apparently the benchmark for him was 20 wins. That winning streak at the end got him this job.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/IanSteeleABC6/status/1639017912211054596/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1639017912211054596&currentTweetUser=IanSteeleABC6

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Apparently the AD “read an article about up and coming coaches” and highlighted Kim’s name because he “had a feeling.” So apparently the benchmark for him was 20 wins. That winning streak at the end got him this job.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/IanSteeleABC6/status/1639017912211054596/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1639017912211054596&currentTweetUser=IanSteeleABC6
I just hope Mason doesn't hire such a fool for an AD. That was embarrassing.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I just hope Mason doesn't hire such a fool for an AD. That was embarrassing.
To quote the great George Costanza. CKE is like pesto. Everyone thinks pesto is so great because that’s just what everyone says. But when you try it, you realize, meh.

GEORGE: Why do I get pesto? Why do I think I'll like it? I keep trying to like it. Like I have to like it.
JERRY: Who said you have to like it?
GEORGE:Everybody likes pesto. You walk into a restaurant, that's all you hear. Pesto, pesto, pesto.
JERRY: I don't like pesto.
GEORGE: Where was pesto ten years ago?

The emperor has new clothes

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
To quote the great George Costanza. CKE is like pesto. Everyone thinks pesto is so great because that’s just what everyone says. But when you try it, you realize, meh.

GEORGE: Why do I get pesto? Why do I think I'll like it? I keep trying to like it. Like I have to like it.
JERRY: Who said you have to like it?
GEORGE:Everybody likes pesto. You walk into a restaurant, that's all you hear. Pesto, pesto, pesto.
JERRY: I don't like pesto.
GEORGE: Where was pesto ten years ago?

The emperor has new clothes
No wonder I was so gassy this season. Pesto and CKE made my intestines cramp

Status
Not open for further replies.