Welcome Kim English

Status
Not open for further replies.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
So say CKE preforms which we think he will. How long are we going to be able to keep him from jumping? 925k for a first time head coach is really impressive, it’s more than I thought we would have started him at. Where is Masons limit?

Rhoades makes about 1.2 I believe.
All depends on how far he can take us. With tournament appearances and wins comes more money for the program.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So say CKE preforms which we think he will. How long are we going to be able to keep him from jumping? 925k for a first time head coach is really impressive, it’s more than I thought we would have started him at. Where is Masons limit?

Rhoades makes about 1.2 I believe.

If he performs like expected, school should be willing to go up to as high was 1.3-1.5 million to try to keep him around as long as possible.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If he performs like expected, school should be willing to go up to as high was 1.3-1.5 million to try to keep him around as long as possible.
Probably wouldn't happen, but if the wins piled up with tourney success and huge influx of money, we could hope he might turn us into a destination school, get his name on the court, and decide to stay

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’m half expecting the AD to scream April fools this was all a big prank and announce that Paulsen was extended for 4 years. It is crazy to see Mason take basketball seriously. I’m truly believing that this is all gonna work and we are gonna dance sooner rather than later.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
f**k yes! f**k yes! f**k yes!!!

Proud of Pres Washington's push towards sustained bball success. If they add another dedicated facility next to or attached to Patriot center our program will really take off. The best part is we have a really great coach in the driver seat to catapult our trajectory.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So our coach makes 925k, he just reeled in a complete stud, our president loves basketball.

What world am I living in?
images

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The only other collegiate head coaching position he ever held was HC of Elon, and that was after Mason. That ought to tell you everything you need to know.

Speaking of former HC who became assistants...I wonder if anyone is going to poach Phil Martelli after their season is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.