Welcome Kim English

Status
Not open for further replies.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Honestly can't believe the school didn't screw this up. Let's go!!!
That's the part to me that is most exciting. Not only did we make the right decision at the right time (this has rarely happened for us), but then Brad goes out and gets his guy immediately and knocks it out of the park. This is so un-masonlike I don't know what to do with myself.

Goff reporting it too. Interesting name included in Goff’s tweet that no one else reported: Mike Miller was under consideration.

I reported it on page 23 on the search thread but I highly doubt most of this board is at all literate in fairness.

Also Tweeted it but that was also a half pro Mikey the Chimp post in fairness as well

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This is great news. Can't really say much that others haven't already said. I think, at a minimum, the events over the last two weeks show that the AD/Mason is doing it's best to make the program as successful as possible.
Open up those checkbooks folks, time to put your money where your mouth is.
Just made another donation to show my support, my second in two weeks...this is becoming a habit.

He15man

Starter
This is really great news. I can't wait to watch him get to work. I have a feeling he'll hit the ground running. I have to believe the first priority will be making sure Tyler and Josh come back into the fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.