GIVING DAY 2023
1620941063617.png

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Jake
@jakeweingarten

·
8h

Utah and Arizona are the newest programs to enter the sweepstakes for Georgia transfer Justin Kier, he told @Stockrisers. In addition, he will begin speaking to staffs through virtual meetings next week.

Quote Tweet

gRKTFO63_normal.jpg

Jake

@jakeweingarten
· May 8

Since entering the transfer portal, UGA transfer Justin Kier tells @Stockrisers he’s heard from Cincinnati, Arizona State, Oklahoma, Marquette, Penn State, BYU, Nevada, Coastal Carolina, JMU, FGCU, and others.

Averaged 9.5 points and 3.7 rebounds per game this past season.

Masonfan3

Starter
Who cares old news let's move on....

Really? Justin was a strong contributor to our program on and off the court for 4 years. He graduated from Mason and was a model student athlete. There is so much other nonsense that people talk about on these boards that should get the "who cares" label, but this is not one of them. Maybe we can move it to the "where are they now" section but I for one enjoy seeing/watching where Mason grads end up.

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
What about the last Summer incident not that good of a role model...another Paulsen inaccuracy to add to the list.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
What about the last Summer incident not that good of a role model...another Paulsen inaccuracy to add to the list.
lol smelling like weed shouldn’t be a crime to begin with. Kid had no charges and is innocent other than the article. Non issue. Tons of DP players smoked weed. Who cares? I’m sure some of KE will too... not a big deal unless they turn into Copes

Kid has started 119 career games...so glad COVID isn't cutting his collegiate career tragically short.

I mean maybe time to just move on in life, yo! says the guy who played intramural basketball at Mason for roughly 12 years.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Kid has started 119 career games...so glad COVID isn't cutting his collegiate career tragically short.

I mean maybe time to just move on in life, yo! says the guy who played intramural basketball at Mason for roughly 12 years.
That's better than me. I played pick up games at the old gym. Even broke my hand there.
So where is my throw back jersey?