Welcome Jordan Marsh

Earl the Squirrel

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Im over watching a recruits offensive highlight reels. After the Fernandez experience, i am looking at defense. He seems like he could be a fast and pesty defender. Any game film out there of his defense?
I hear you but the reels do help you get a sense for the player. I'm impressed at how quick and athletic he is. Seems comfortable with both hands and has good court awareness/vision. Unbelievable hops and a nice release. If he's as determined and competitive as his coach describes, I'm all-in on Marsh.

Welcome, Jordan and congrats CKE on a great pick-up!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I much rather clear video of a kid doing well than one video that barely shows what the kid did in a game. Of course there’s always videos that make the recruit sound like he’s the second coming of Michael Jordan like the one for Mike Gray.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
to Jim, other than being super young, the roster construction isn’t bad if either Elvis or Blake showed signs they were going to break out at the 4 (this assumes only Oduro is leaving):

PG: Polite, Dinkins, Marsh
SG: Fernandez, Barron, White
SF: Gaines, Ball
PF: Jones, Nnaji
C: Henry, Ojiako, P. Oduro

That PF spot looks soooooft. But other than that a pretty good mix of experience and youth.
I think the PF spot should be the easiest to fill. Hardest being guard and center