Attachments

• JordanMarsh-committed.jpg
    JordanMarsh-committed.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 23,340
Last edited by a moderator:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
At the risk of derailing Jordan’s welcome thread, here’s our current scholarship situation:

INCOMING FRESHMEN
Ball
Barron
Marsh
White

SOPHOMORES
Dinkins
Fernandez
Nnaji
P. Oduro

JUNIORS
Jones

SENIORS/GRADS
Henry
Ojiako
Polite

COVID-YEAR ELIGIBLE
Gaines
J. Oduro

We now know at least 1 of these 14 is on the way out, just to get down to the limit.

Unless there are some moves coming that will make room for 2-3 transfers in, I’ve got some serious questions about our roster.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
It's weird that this kid didn't have many offers, but he looks like a straight bucket. KE's system has been missing guards that can just flat score. I'm ready to love him.
Crazy to think about with all the coverage of recruiting nowadays, but sometimes guys do fall through the cracks. And frankly, we’ve had pretty good luck with recruits who had few offers (Otis, Kier, Miller, Oduro, etc). Hopefully Jordan turns out to be another under-recruited diamond in the rough.

Last edited:

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Just surprising playing for Moravian Prep but I like what the coach said about the kid

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Unless there are some moves coming that will make room for 2-3 transfers in, I’ve got some serious questions about our roster.
This x1000.

There HAS to be more turnover/moves coming because this roster as currently constructed 1. isn’t remotely good enough and 2. doesn’t make much sense.

OP
G

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
to Jim, other than being super young, the roster construction isn’t bad if either Elvis or Blake showed signs they were going to break out at the 4 (this assumes only Oduro is leaving):

PG: Polite, Dinkins, Marsh
SG: Fernandez, Barron, White
SF: Gaines, Ball
PF: Jones, Nnaji
C: Henry, Ojiako, P. Oduro

That PF spot looks soooooft. But other than that a pretty good mix of experience and youth.

gmuballer14

Sixth Man
to Jim, other than being super young, the roster construction isn’t bad if either Elvis or Blake showed signs they were going to break out at the 4 (this assumes only Oduro is leaving):

PG: Polite, Dinkins, Marsh
SG: Fernandez, Barron, White
SF: Gaines, Ball
PF: Jones, Nnaji
C: Henry, Ojiako, P. Oduro

That PF spot looks soooooft. But other than that a pretty good mix of experience and youth.
Definitely will need a 4 since we don't want Gaines sliding down to the 4 again.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Based on his film, Marsh looks like a more explosive, not quite as tall, but equally slippery and crafty version of Jaland Lowe. Even left-handed.

Will be interesting to see him and Dez develop together b/c their skill sets seem to complement each other nicely.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
He announced during the end of the Coach English Show. Was CKE talking about his latest commit?