Welcome Jason Douglas-Stanley

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone know if the other recruit signed already also?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

OP
S

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Mason is working hard on Word of God teammates Aaron Johnson-Cash and Zach Newkirk. Johnson Cash is a stud. Newkirk is meh

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason is working hard on Word of God teammates Aaron Johnson-Cash and Zach Newkirk. Johnson Cash is a stud. Newkirk is meh
Where did you hear that they are still talking to these guys? I know they are the only ones listed on verbalcommits, but wasn't sure if you, or anyone else, had some insight.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
He also had 38 pts in both of his previous two games.

I think he has the potential to be a Kellan Grady type player in the A-10.

He won’t get as many minutes or shots as Grady has as a freshman because our backcourt is so deep, but I do expect Jason to be a huge scorer his final three seasons. He has one of the purest jump shots I’ve ever seen.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
From October 20th and I am sure this was posted already but:

https://www.lohud.com/story/sports/...jason-douglas-stanley-george-mason/783614001/

"Lohud: Why did you pick George Mason?
Douglas-Stanley: "It was a great situation on a good team that needed a scorer. I believe that by choosing George Mason I can come in and have an impact on the program — to help the team win and keep getting better during my four years there."

Lohud: When did the school first show interest in you? When did that interest pick up?
Douglas-Stanley: "They watched me the whole summer and the way they recruited was different than any other school. They were very thorough, which was a little weird at first because they were watching me for so long. Once they offered me, they went over everything about why they recruited that way. I was able to learn that they did not have a player like me who can stretch the floor and score. That all came into view on my visit."

smccart5

Starter
Imagine that, if he can stretch the floor and Reuter/calixte can be a force down low, we could have an inside out game for the first time in years.

We’ll be unstoppable!!