Welcome Jason Douglas-Stanley

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
DJ3 - But Paulsen can't recruit........

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Perhaps I'm wrong, but you are what your record says you are. DP has a record of 47-52 with mason and 23-31 in the a10. Don't forget he only had 8 scholarship players this past season. The transfers weren't even good enough to start at a junior college.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
Perhaps I'm wrong, but you are what your record says you are. DP has a record of 47-52 with mason and 23-31 in the a10. Don't forget he only had 8 scholarship players this past season. The transfers weren't even good enough to start at a junior college.
:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

First of all, two players transferred to D1 programs and are sitting out, one transferred to a D2 program and one transferred to a junior college.

You could also look at his record this way: he has improved our position in the A10 standings every year he has been here, finishing 5th this year despite losing two super key seniors and an important bench player from last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KAOriginal

All-American

Heck the fact he got 1 above average player in Livingston out of that bunch when all he was trying to do was put warm bodies in a jersey is a victory in itself.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Heck the fact he got 1 above average player in Livingston out of that bunch when all he was trying to do was put warm bodies in a jersey is a victory in itself.

Otis was second team all-A10 this year, and considering who graduates from the first team, will probably be preseason first team. I'd say that is a little better than "above average."

mason89

Starter
I like his ability to stop and pop from 3 off the dribble without having to set himself. Right now, Otis is the only one who can do that consistently.