• Image 7-18-23 at 12.14 PM.jpeg
    Image 7-18-23 at 12.14 PM.jpeg
    471.6 KB · Views: 41,121
Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
OHHHH, CAAA•NA•DAAAAA...

This Okojie kid seems to know where the basket is, and how to find the bottom of it, wherever he is on the court. Can't teach that — p u r e . . . s k i l l .

GREAT GET!

Jesse Young was from Canada, yes? He did quite well for us, as I recall. Who else at Mason represented the Great White North?

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
OHHHH, CAAA•NA•DAAAAA...

This Okojie kid seems to know where the basket is, and how to find the bottom of it wherever he is on the court. Can't teach that — p u r e . . . s k i l l .

GREAT GET!

Jesse Young was from Canada, yes? He did quite well for us, as I recall. Who else at Mason represented the Great White North?
Daddy Haidara

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This makes up for all the smoke Canada has been giving us the past few weeks.

Gotta give a lot of credit to the staff for assembling almost an entire roster in a short time frame. What's impressive is I don't feel like the staff settled on any of our new guys trying to quickly fill a roster. This staff can straight up recruit. Can't wait for future recuiting classes.

Last edited:

Pablo

Hall of Famer
his big/older brother?

"Today, we take a look at Ose Okojie, a 2-way wing listed at 6’7. He spent his last high school year with United Scholastic Academy (USA) and concluded a great regular season with a loss to Fort Erie International Academy (FEIA) in the OSBA Finals. Nonetheless, Okojie stood out with his 1-on-1 defense when matched up against top prospect Leonard Miller (2022). The intensity and positioning with which Okojie defended Miller stood out to OPS.

“He has worked so hard and tirelessly every day. When he became a novice, that’s when he started training like a pro. Truly, him and his brother (Baraka, class of 2024) are disciplined in their approach” says Ojie Okojie, father of Ose when asked about his work ethic.

Okojie currently holds an offer from Howard University. “It’s a high academic school in a great location. We love their style of play and have talked to coach Kenneth (Blakeney) several times. We continue to build a relationship with him and his coaching staff.” says his father."

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Posted this on Twitter as well, but I’m firmly in camp start Okojie now. What he brings outweighs the freshman mistakes he makes.

Do you want to see him starting? If so, when? What position do you want him playing, and who slides to 6th man?
He’s making a good case for himself. I expect he will start by conference play.