Poll Vote of Confidence: Paul Hewitt (1/11)

Do you have confidence in Paul Hewitt as Head Coach of the Patriots at this time?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • No.

Votes: 39 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Honestly if we can get to a level where we're competing in the A-10 similarly to how we competed in the CAA, we should be making the tournament every year or every other year. A long way off (it seems) at this point but not impossible, and that's the kind of standard I'd like to hold Hewitt to.

When will that standard be applied? In years 12-14?

smccart5

Starter
I'm sorry I cannot get over this: WHY WAS OKOLOJI IN AT THE END OF THE GAME?!?

Does he have a really good handle I'm unaware of or is he a lock at the free throw line?

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I'm sorry I cannot get over this: WHY WAS OKOLOJI IN AT THE END OF THE GAME?!?

Does he have a really good handle I'm unaware of or is he a lock at the free throw line?

I believe he was in on defense-therefore unlikely to take free throws or dribble the ball. He plays defense with high energy and for his size has reasonably good speed, although no one can keep up with Chaz..

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I believe he was in on defense-therefore unlikely to take free throws or dribble the ball. He plays defense with high energy and for his size has reasonably good speed, although no one can keep up with Chaz..
Is this the same guy that let Chaz have three consecutive layups and fouled him once?

Still no answer on why Cory did not play? Because HE should have been guarding Williams.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

He really bailed Chaz out on the one foul, though. Copes's help side defense was there in time and Okoloji was close enough to be able to bother Chaz's shot without even leaving his feet (I think he could have blocked it in fact like a big brother just raising his arms up) and here he is flying into the air like he's trying to block a 6'8 guy trying to dunk over Copes.

The sad thing is Chaz made quite a few mistakes that could have given us the game (throwing the ball away twice on two critical possessions, missing a FT late that kept GMU in the lead). Our players just made even more mistakes.