Vote for your Favorite Throwback Jersey!

Which throwback would you like to see Mason wear?

• Total voters
S

Saul Pewitt

Spectator
I don't know about throwback jerseys, but that Coach Hewitt sure is one snappy dresser.

I know this fan sure hopes Brad Edwards re-ups his contract if he's reading. Those auto-renewing ones seem like all the rage amongst the cool AD's too - just saying.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
And while we are at it, I would like to see Skip put these back in the rotation for baseball:

bill_brown.png

I don't like how the font used for the hat does not match the font used on the jersey.

wijg

Starter
He must know something ... he was so excited about Shevon's "man dingo" that he posted the same thing three times.
This little sub thread almost got me fired today I laughed so loud in my little prairie dog land at work.

Last edited:

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't care what the front says or looks like as long as the players' names are on the back.
Maybe I'm old school, but I prefer them without the names. Wisconsin and the Yankees (ugh) are two teams that come to mind that don't put names on their jerseys.

And nobody has earned the right over the past few years to have their names on the back.....

sigmanorm

Starter
Had to go with '88 since it was my freshman year! Do like GMC, it's like we are sponsored by a car company...oh wait, we are now too.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Announcer: It's a Jim McKay Chevrolet Three Point Field Goal!
Me: What? Oh yeah, I forgot about that promotion.

Don't forget about our Chic Fil A promotion. I've only been to Chic Fil A once this year, after the Catawba game. Maybe we did it one other time.

GMURaider

Sixth Man
They could have a special night honoring the 1989 team. Maybe, have an 80s themed playlist by the Green Machine?

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Michael Jackson should be thrown in there.

I forgot about that. Come to think, he really does have a good 80s song list. He does a song released in 1981 by Bernard Wright called "Haboglabotribin" which was sampled on Snoop Doggs debut album.

Steve33

Sixth Man
i like the '88 ones. for the shorts. i agree with most here, just put the names on the jerseys again.