The George Mason Basketball Experience

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
In the first Top Gun call sign Charlie says even though Maverick defeated the bandit he did it wrong and that pisses him off and he speeds off but then he ends up banging her but then she gets so fat and old that they cant bring her back for the sequel.

Also in the 80's a less talented and less attractive figure skater sabotaged a rivals knee to gain a competitive advantage.

Thats exactly what I plan to do to 99 Patriot next year so his team of overrated hacks don't repeat.
Just for clarification, are you going after my knee or are you trying to seduce me in hopes I’ll get old and fat as a result of the depression that immediately follows?

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Mason Basketball Open Practice Set for September 17

Fans of the George Mason University men's and women's basketball programs can catch a first glimpse of the 2022-23 Patriot rosters on Saturday, September 17, when the athletic department hosts an open practice at EagleBank Arena.

While current season ticket holders will receive their full renewal invoice in the coming weeks, the Athletic Ticket Office Staff will be on site to show available seats for upgrades as well as hosting an opportunity for season ticket holders to test out various locations and select their season ticket seats for the upcoming season!

In between practices, fans will hear from men's basketball head coach Kim English and women's basketball head coach Vanessa Blair-Lewis.

Admission for the event is free and parking is available in Lot A.

Mason Basketball Open Practice Schedule
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Women's Basketball Practice
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.: Men's Basketball Practice

Last edited:

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer

Mason Basketball Open Practice Set for September 17

Fans of the George Mason University men's and women's basketball programs can catch a first glimpse of the 2022-23 Patriot rosters on Saturday, September 17, when the athletic department hosts an open practice at EagleBank Arena.
They really should open it up to fans of the men's and/or women's teams instead. It'd open it up to so many more people.