jessej

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
looks like a 1 day basketball camp for adults

View: https://twitter.com/MasonMBB/status/1528744377232793603

1653316870953.png

1653316895438.png

People are PSYCHED for this idea I keep getting texts from old Mason acquaintances and not angry ones either...I think all of the TKE B team from 1997 is IN

It is time for a two month training montage

I am hoping Kim English will walk me on

Hopefully that Saturday night will be a viagara infused vodka laced celebration at wherever the kids hangout in Fairfax these days

All I ever needed was an opportunity

I hope monkeypox stays at vcu

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
People are PSYCHED for this idea I keep getting texts from old Mason acquaintances and not angry ones either...I think all of the TKE B team from 1997 is IN

It is time for a two month training montage

I am hoping Kim English will walk me on

Hopefully that Saturday night will be a viagara infused vodka laced celebration at wherever the kids hangout in Fairfax these days

All I ever needed was an opportunity

I hope monkeypox stays at vcu
Need to get you a dirty as plain white t-shirt and some tight grey sweatpants (everlast type where they so tight they show the silhouette of your ballsack popping through) with brown stains on them so you can hit the mean streets of DC and visit your old haunts when you slithered your way across for a week with a few solely possessions..... it made you invincible on the court! You were eating lightning and crapping thunder back then while dropping sky hooks on us kids at the rented out middle school gym days. We can Youtube your journey from June 1st to July 30th - weekly training montage videos of you around DC.... no meat locker or car junk yard is safe with Jollay montaging around beating on its offerings.

Jollay, 99 Patriot, Tarvis, Kitchen, CP, Kong,.....that's my kinda team Charlie. I feel for all that tries to contend at KE's Camp this year. Especially if Jollay has had Popeyes for lunch day of. Wouldn't come within 40 yards of him.

Last edited:
Shit, I am the all-time leading intramural basketball scoring leader. I played 1990-1997 and 1997-1999 under the alias "Bert Smiley."

I tried to walk on under Nestor, Westhead, even Larranaga, but no one would give me a chance. Now finally I will get that chance under English.

Hope you guys enjoy the view of MY BALLS flopping in your face as old VANILLA SKY goes above the rim and returns to his old stomping grounds!!!!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Shit, I am the all-time leading intramural basketball scoring leader. I played 1990-1997 and 1997-1999 under the alias "Bert Smiley."

I tried to walk on under Nestor, Westhead, even Larranaga, but no one would give me a chance. Now finally I will get that chance under English.

Hope you guys enjoy the view of MY BALLS flopping in your face as old VANILLA SKY goes above the rim and returns to his old stomping grounds!!!!
When I played intramural bball at Mason, my nickname was air-gmubrian, and that isn't because I can jump...