OT: NCAAT Discussion

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Nah, he just talked about the brackets and the matchups. Offered some good insight. He did mention he's on the road recruiting so he can make sure he and the team aren't watching the NCAAT, which was somewhat encouraging.

mason2k1, he never brought up his GT days. Bill brought it up a a few times, and then he referenced as an example when referring to Duke's current team. Anyway, back to discussing the NCAAT. We have enough Hewitt threads. I just figured people might want to listen t the interview.

Harvard is giving Cincinnati all they can handle. Could be our first 12/5 upset of the tournament.

LOL! I agree, but it is funny to see the knee jerk Pavlov's dog like reaction we have towards Hewitt. He made us this way!

Harvard looks amazingly disciplined and not surprisingly comprised of intelligent basketball players who know their roles.

mason2k1

Starter
Nah, he just talked about the brackets and the matchups. Offered some good insight. He did mention he's on the road recruiting so he can make sure he and the team aren't watching the NCAAT, which was somewhat encouraging.

mason2k1, he never brought up his GT days. Bill brought it up a a few times, and then he referenced as an example when referring to Duke's current team. Anyway, back to discussing the NCAAT. We have enough Hewitt threads. I just figured people might want to listen t the interview.

Harvard is giving Cincinnati all they can handle. Could be our first 12/5 upset of the tournament.
my bad
i was multitasking err working

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I could be dreaming, but did the announcer for the Harvard game just say "Princeton up three"?

OP
gmutom

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
How 'bout them apples! Harvard holds on for the 4-point upset, which wouldn't have even been that close had they not missed so many FTs.

Midway through the first half, Albany is up by 3 on Florida. I'm royally screwed in all three of my pools if the first ever 16/1 upset takes place here.

OP
gmutom

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
St. Louis is playing scared, like they are the 12 seed. They better snap out of it before the deficit becomes more than 11 points.

Update: St. Louis scores 5 straight to cut the lead to 6.

OP
gmutom

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Updated: St. Louis is down 10, and St. Joe 's is tied with 30 seconds left.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
St. Joe's goes down in OT. I may have to root for vcu tomorrow. At this rate with a lot of our donors/fans abandoning the program, the NCAA tournament may be the only real fundraising apparatus this program has.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
St. Louis is playing scared, like they are the 12 seed. They better snap out of it before the deficit becomes more than 11 points.

Update: St. Louis scores 5 straight to cut the lead to 6.
Wife went to NCSU. I told her before the game they better not leave that tall white guy open and what do they do....SLU awful at the line. NCSU not much better.