OT - Brion's Grille is closed.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I have it on good, in fact excellent, authority from multiple sources today that Glory Days will soon be occupying the space formerly know as Brion's Grille. Makes sense if you think about it. They sponsor the coaches show. What's easier than walking across the street to do the show? If I am wrong, @mkaufman1, @sleeperpick, and @tblack33, @Old Man, @gmubrian, @gmutom, will cover the cost of all beers. If I am right, all I ask is a beer from each of my fellow co-workers.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I have it on good, in fact excellent, authority from multiple sources today that Glory Days will soon be occupying the space formerly know as Brion's Grille. Makes sense if you think about it. They sponsor the coaches show. What's easier than walking across the street to do the show? If I am wrong, @mkaufman1, @sleeperpick, and @tblack33, @Old Man, @gmubrian, @gmutom, will cover the cost of all beers. If I am right, all I ask is a beer from each of my fellow co-workers.
That’s amazing news @tblack33 called it during homecoming

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It's the perfect spot for a Glory Days -- I'm sure it will do great business there. I'm glad they went with that, and I really hope that Glory Days leans into being a Mason bar. Would love to see a bunch of memorabilia up and have it have the "hometown bar" feel. I'd certainly like to be a regular during the season.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I really hope they go all in on the Mason theme and not just the usual DMV sports theme with some Mason sprinkled in here and there.

I do miss Glory Days - it was one of my stops when I was back two weeks ago and the Chicken Philly is still $$

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Just heard that there is a permit on the door. Live nearby? Bored? Nothing to do? Drive over and end the suspense. I will tomorrow afternoon if nothing is posted here before.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Was near University Mall today so I stopped at Brion's. Construction permit on the door and lot's of work being done inside but no restaurant name on the permit. The tension mounts.