OT- beer talk

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The best piece of data integration code I ever wrote was done hammered and listening to Metallica

So Ballmer Peak, got it.
ballmer_peak.png

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
FYI for @Old Man, @gmubrian, @Pikapppatri8, and anyone else attending the soiree on Friday at Brion's. I plan on a 4:30 arrival with a friend, not on the boards but goes to every game with me. Not sure whether I'll be on the patio or inside, weather will determine that. Look for the mustache and Mason hat if we've never met before.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
FYI for @Old Man, @gmubrian, @Pikapppatri8, and anyone else attending the soiree on Friday at Brion's. I plan on a 4:30 arrival with a friend, not on the boards but goes to every game with me. Not sure whether I'll be on the patio or inside, weather will determine that. Look for the mustache and Mason hat if we've never met before.

Mine will be a little later - my last meeting for work is 5PM

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

You two better be sitting on those stools in the corner like always! haha

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
FYI. Funeral has back room at Brion's reserved tomorrow at noon. Wedding has back room reserved at 5PM. Rain forecast in the mid day on so deck will not be the best locale. I will have to catch people next time out.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It was a great night for Mason Hoops B4s. We had a couple new faces. There was great conversation. Food, Drinks and service was great at Brion’s as usual. We had a great DJ playing tunes at the beginning of the night, ;-), and a truly amazing live band playing the rest of the evening. Those of you that are local should try to make our next event!

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
How is the food? Heading to Mason campus shortly.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The next B4 meeting date is June 25th, and it's time to set the next meeting location. Time should be around 5 or 6 and location is TBD.

We could go back to Brions or we could do another brewery. Thoughts? I have a couple of ideas, but I want to hear ideas from the masses and those who will attend (hoping they are one and the same) before we set the location.

Last edited:

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
In an effort to be as welcoming as possible, the B4 (Basketball, Boards, Beer, and Bars) will meet again at Brions. This way, Pats'81 can participate.

Let the fun begin on Friday, the 25th, at 5pm or so at the bar.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
In an effort to be as welcoming as possible, the B4 (Basketball, Boards, Beer, and Bars) will meet again at Brions. This way, Pats'81 can participate.

i dont get off work till 6 pm - y''all probably be drunk or gone by the time io get there

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Another excuse to have prime rib. Hmmmmm....