Open Practice!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If CKE is even half the coach that he is recruiter and PR guy, we'll never lose a game!!!

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I did reach out about tailgating on the 18th for the open practice. No response. So, might I suggest a meeting at Coyote Grill in Fairfax prior to the festivities? Or maybe meet at Velocity around 11:30, take over the patio, and then walk, crawl, stumble across the street to EBA?

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Great article. Really entertaining read. After finishing it, all I could think was how much I hope he's OUR version of Mark Few -- wanting to stay at Mason for a very, very long time.
As long as he's smart enough to call for an Uber ride when he's had a few drinks!

He15man

Starter
That’s a great article, the offices definitely need an upgrade, I wonder what upgrades he wants to make to the locker rooms.
True! I’d also love to know what upgrades are in the works. I find it interesting that it took as long as it did to get what we have, yet only a year or two after getting a new locker room he’s already getting the green light to make updates again. I appreciate that our leadership seems to finally see the value in making sure this program keeps pace and gets what they need to look the part and be successful

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
True! I’d also love to know what upgrades are in the works. I find it interesting that it took as long as it did to get what we have, yet only a year or two after getting a new locker room he’s already getting the green light to make updates again. I appreciate that our leadership seems to finally see the value in making sure this program keeps pace and gets what they need to look the part and be successful
Can’t imagine they’re doing anything to the newly renovated locker rooms at EBA. Maybe KE was talking about upgrades to the practice facility to include locker rooms?