• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Open Practice!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
Can’t imagine they’re doing anything to the newly renovated locker rooms at EBA. Maybe KE was talking about upgrades to the practice facility to include locker rooms?

Phase II is supposed to include locker rooms and offices. It’s got to be that. But we keep not hearing anything about phase II! Maybe we should @MasonSID to get the comms going.

mkaufman1

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Phase II is supposed to include locker rooms and offices. It’s got to be that. But we keep not hearing anything about phase II! Maybe we should @MasonSID to get the comms going.
theres actually some decisions on how to do phase 2 going on. i think they are deciding if they want to add onto eagle bank or to the existing facility. I remember being told as well as reading an article that may have said such.

last giving day they focused on other areas, so perhaps this giving day they’ll talk about these upgrades specifically.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
theres actually some decisions on how to do phase 2 going on. i think they are deciding if they want to add onto eagle bank or to the existing facility. I remember being told as well as reading an article that may have said such.

last giving day they focused on other areas, so perhaps this giving day they’ll talk about these upgrades specifically.

That's interesting. I'm curious if the plan switches to EBA if Phase II also includes a Phase III (new new practice facility) and IV (full EBA renovation/overhaul) where the RAC practice facility becomes a temporary solution and given back to the students? That would be show some major ambition there.

gmubrian

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hopefully we are going to have a really good additional reason to celebrate at the open practice tomorrow.

So, what did we decide about getting together to tailgate or barstool for tomorrow?

Old Man

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hopefully we are going to have a really good additional reason to celebrate at the open practice tomorrow.

So, what did we decide about getting together to tailgate or barstool for tomorrow?
I'll be there in spirit as I'm traveling for work at the moment. GMUBrian, have a Dr. Pepper for me wherever you guys meet up and toast our return to the basketball map!

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

I asked about the possibility of tailgating and got no response from the powers that be at GMU. So, I will be at Coyote Grill (Outside bar) tomorrow for lunch because the food at Velocity just blows in my opinion. I may head over to Velocity for a beverage or two and then walk over to EBA. I'm just going to see how the day goes. If we get Justyn at 5PM tonight and our paths cross tomorrow the first two rounds are on me!!!!!!

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I just want to, once again, Thank Jay Marsh for saving our program. Also, Brad gets some dabs too. What a great day to be a Mason Alum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellawade

#MasonNation Network