Okay...what is right/good about this program? NO PUT DOWNS ALLOWED!

mason2k1

Starter
We played a competitive game against the #19 team on the road and almost took it.
We are the best winless team in the country.

F

Flexxar

Spectator
I saw Holloway at the gym a few days ago and Okologi was there yesterday. It's good to see some of the players trying to do more than the minimum.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Have any of you with kids noticed how hard it is to get them to the restroom and back to your seats during a normal two minute timeout? And sure enough, after loading up on drinks and food during the first half and half time, they inevitably have to go to the bathroom as the game is getting interesting towards the end of second half.

One of the good things about this program right now is the timeout that comes every game right before the under four media timeout. I now have four minutes to get to the restroom and back during every game. Making the game more family friendly one step at a time. Thank you coach.

mason2k1

Starter
Have any of you with kids noticed how hard it is to get them to the restroom and back to your seats during a normal two minute timeout? And sure enough, after loading up on drinks and food during the first half and half time, they inevitably have to go to the bathroom as the game is getting interesting towards the end of second half.

One of the good things about this program right now is the timeout that comes every game right before the under four media timeout. I now have four minutes to get to the restroom and back during every game. Making the game more family friendly one step at a time. Thank you coach.
Apparently I needed one (or two) directly after halftime during the GWas game. I went on a dippin dots scavenger hunt towards the end of the halftime for my daughter. We were up by 1 if I recall correctly. After I located the only stand in the city and cut in front of a bunch of kids, I returned to my seat and we were down by 10 with 10min left in the game. Mad I was. So I went solo last night. Teach her to ask for dots.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Don't know if this is the right place for this, but it is about this program, the tapatalk program, that is. You may know already, but there is an awesome feature called "unread" that allows you to quickly read just the unread threads. It makes it so easy to keep up while you are doing other stuff, especially if you have a stand for your tablet and put it right next to your computer. You can keep up with the fast breaking Hewitt highlights without keeping you away from your work.

I found this feature at the same time that I found my way again. If I recall correctly, I found tapatalk the year Hewitt started at George Mason. Coincidence, I think not. Destiny! I am beginning to think he has the aura of Chuck Norris. I expect to see him one up Chuck (and Jean Claude) in is own Volvo commercial any day now...

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Were rated in the top 50 rpi for strength of schedule (rpiforecast) and are 3d in the A10 in that category.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
After the victory, Coach Hewitt gave a shoutout to us loyal fans who continued to attend games during the losing streak.

Last edited:

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
If he only knew what we were saying about him behind his back on the boards...

I still have every right to be critical of him. 1-8 isn't a great record by any stretch, especially with a senior-laden squad who should be more focused and organized on the court.

But since we're keeping things positive here, ignore what I just said.