Okay...what is right/good about this program? NO PUT DOWNS ALLOWED!

Cool Disco Dan

Sixth Man
1) We're in the A-10.
2) We have some good young players and promising recruits. Moore and Holloway should be able to become an excellent backcourt over the next few years and Jenkins is a beast in the making.
3) We have the finest message board community in the history of earth.

OP
ricky

ricky

Preferred Walk-On
Can we keep this thread for only positive comments?
NO PUT DOWNS ALLOWED!:D

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Sherrad Wright and John Williams are using up their eligibility, I mean graduating. Congrats Sherrad and John and ALL G MAS FANS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry

Starter
We need to change the thread title. "Nothing but putdowns" sounds like only putdowns are allowed...

A good thing is the great history of our basketball program, beginning with Joe Harrington. This tradition will not allow us to be satisfied with bad or mediocre coaches. After all, we did dismiss Ernie Nestor and Paul Westhead...

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
--Holloway, Jenkins, Moore and Marko all seem to have very promising futures.

--There are some signs that Copes, Edwards and Gray can contribute.

--Although scoring might suffer next season, will be able to form a new identity without Wright, Allen and J2.

--We have some good looking recruits coming in, all of whom seem to take pride in their defense (as well as Royal, who has been practicing with the team).

--We have one and maybe two more open scholarships to use on freshmen, decommits, transfers or JUCOs.

--Our offense was very active last night with lots of ball movement and touches for the big men in the low post. Sadly, this got lost due to the loss.

And the best part about this thread since it's only about positive things is that GSII can't drag it down like all the others. :cool:

OP
ricky

ricky

Preferred Walk-On
I am serious.....every thread is about bashing our team, our coach, our student body and our program. I think it is pretty pathetic, so I would like to keep this one for only positive comments. "If you can't post anything nice---- DON'T POST HERE!
I do realize, there will be very few post here.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The game ball is top notch. And our coaches dress nice.

KAOriginal

All-American
--Holloway, Jenkins, Moore and Marko all seem to have very promising futures.

--There are some signs that Copes, Edwards and Gray can contribute.

--Although scoring might suffer next season, will be able to form a new identity without Wright, Allen and J2.

--We have some good looking recruits coming in, all of whom seem to take pride in their defense (as well as Royal, who has been practicing with the team).

--We have one and maybe two more open scholarships to use on freshmen, decommits, transfers or JUCOs.

--Our offense was very active last night with lots of ball movement and touches for the big men in the low post. Sadly, this got lost due to the loss.

And the best part about this thread since it's only about positive things is that GSII can't drag it down like all the others. :cool:

All I got out of this was:

new identity
good looking recruits
big men touching balls.....

So that's good if you're into that sort of thing......