Okay...what is right/good about this program? NO PUT DOWNS ALLOWED!

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm just now seeing JMU's court on TV for the first time. It is nothing short of being absolutely heinous. I mean a huge fail by James Madison. It's good to not be JMU.

psyclone

Hall of Famer

mason2k1

Starter
This message board. Looking at other opponents boards this year and ours is hands down the best layout, current and user friendly.

Oh, and pulling an upset @umass. That's good.

mason2k1

Starter
The players have heart and haven't quit. Underdogs coming into the game last night with a nasty home losing streak going up against a top 10 team with a less then stellar attendance. They played beyond our expectations. It was a heartbreaking loss, however the players had us in the game well past regulation. We were ahead a lot of the game. They're still playing with heart and haven't mailed it in. They cold have quit by now. Nothing but impressed by our players performance last night. Top A10 team is scared of us and doesn't want to draw us in the tourney. 2 OT games with them this year. That's awesome.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The players have heart and haven't quit. Underdogs coming into the game last night with a nasty home losing streak going up against a top 10 team with a less then stellar attendance. They played beyond our expectations. It was a heartbreaking loss, however the players had us in the game well past regulation. We were ahead a lot of the game. They're still playing with heart and haven't mailed it in. They cold have quit by now. Nothing but impressed by our players performance last night. Top A10 team is scared of us and doesn't want to draw us in the tourney. 2 OT games with them this year. That's awesome.

Agreed. I talked to a St Louis fan after the game and he even said "I don't want to see our guys play you guys in the A-10 tourney".

The Green Machine and all fans in attendance were great last night too. The Pat Center got real loud when it needed to which is a great thing, considering the team keeps losing at home. I can't wait for the day when the place has double the crowd.

Oh and another thing good about the program. Jalen Jenkins

Last night: 5-6 from the field, 6 of 7 from the line including 2 huge ones, 8 rebounds, 16 points. Beast.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Agreed. I talked to a St Louis fan after the game and he even said "I don't want to see our guys play you guys in the A-10 tourney".

The Green Machine and all fans in attendance were great last night too. The Pat Center got real loud when it needed to which is a great thing, considering the team keeps losing at home. I can't wait for the day when the place has double the crowd.

Oh and another thing good about the program. Jalen Jenkins

Last night: 5-6 from the field, 6 of 7 from the line including 2 huge ones, 8 rebounds, 16 points. Beast.

I was talking to two SLU fans before the doors opened last night and their grandson is on the team. I didn't ask who it was, but I figured out later from talking to someone else that it was Manning. Both were very knowledgeable about the team as well as us, which was nice to see.

Sometimes talking to opponents fans can be a good thing.

I was talking to two SLU fans before the doors opened last night and their grandson is on the team. I didn't ask who it was, but I figured out later from talking to someone else that it was Manning. Both were very knowledgeable about the team as well as us, which was nice to see.

Sometimes talking to opponents fans can be a good thing.

Locals. Manning played his HS ball at Chantilly