(Official) Mrs. Russell Turner Thread

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I think I should delete this thread as if it never existed. I am also toying with the idea of deleting any thread with Hewitt in the title, maybe any thread that has even mentioned Hewitt...

All in favor, say aye.
Aye.

OP
Walter

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
That article makes it clear that Turner was just using Mason for leverage and there was nothing Brad could have done differently.
Maybe. That is what I would say too.
I think I should delete this thread as if it never existed. I am also toying with the idea of deleting any thread with Hewitt in the title, maybe any thread that has even mentioned Hewitt...

All in favor, say aye.
Since I created it, I should get to delete or change the title. I am thinking about going with "(Official) Mrs. Russell Turner Thread"

wijg

Starter
Just to clarify, I was just joking about deleting threads, but it sure felt good to type those words!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Actually his renegotiation is a derivative of how things turned out. He was interested in the Mason job. He just did not clear it with "she who must be obeyed."

Broads, Buicks, and Buckley

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
With any luck some day down the road we'll be sending her a bouquet of flowers and a nice bottle of wine to thank her for not letting Russ come east to play.

Also, aye, let's kill this thread.

OP
Walter

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
No killing of this thread until Pikapp gets T&A pics.

Cool Disco Dan

Sixth Man
I don't think this is her, but please verify, PiKapp:
image.jpg

Last edited:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm shocked -- shocked, I tell you -- to learn that we offered Russell Turner nearly double the $375K figure thrown out on this board.

Not shocked at all that he turned it down, though.

Happy wife, happy life. Any married guys here who claim they don't live by that adage are either a$$holes or liars ... or both.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I'm shocked -- shocked, I tell you -- to learn that we offered Russell Turner nearly double the $375K figure thrown out on this board.

Not shocked at all that he turned it down, though.

Happy wife, happy life. Any married guys here who claim they don't live by that adage are either a$$holes or liars ... or both.

If I turn down a job making close to a %750,000 - Mrs. Pikapp would not be happy.