Nyla Milleson

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
DP is more likely to get an extension than be fired. We could clearly be wrong, but our sources say he’ll be back. No consideration of firing Brad at this point.

Barring a great finish or a total collapse this season, I would expect that it's more likely there will be neither an extension nor termination after this season.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Herndon is absolutely right, I may hate it but he’s right. DP is average, we pay for and shoot for average. We are an average product from top down. I know Brad likes DP, he thinks he can win with him and I know A10 coaches respect DP. We can’t fire him during a pandemic, so what are the options? We talk to people and from everything I’ve heard, he won’t be fired. Things could change, I could be wrong but I’d bet $300 right NOW, he’ll be our coach next season.

- Bryan

What evidence does Brad have that Paulsen can win here?

The other coaches might pay lip service to Paulsen but when polls come out we are, outside of one year, consistently in the bottom half of the league. One coach was quoted as saying we didn’t belong in the A10.

If we are aiming for average, I am not going to support that.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
In sales I enjoy going up against less than average Sales Reps, I don’t want them to leave their jobs either because it makes my job easier.

In other words I guess I “respect” them
THIS. Only like three worse coaches in the league and one got fired today.... I’m sure the other 12 would hate for DP to go. Don’t lose recruits to him and don’t lose games to him frequently either. Perfect guy to coach your opposition

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
THIS. Only like three worse coaches in the league and one got fired today.... I’m sure the other 12 would hate for DP to go. Don’t lose recruits to him and don’t lose games to him frequently either. Perfect guy to coach your opposition

Yeah you know who other coaches want to see leave? Nick Saban, that’s who :D

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
sounds like Pablo is greasing the wheels for a Schmidt move to Penn State.
I worry about him in the Big Ten. He’s gone 7-8 deep most of his career. 4 stars aren’t going to want to sit the pine for 2 years this day and age. Hell their 6th man transferred this year over playing time. Times are a changing

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
DP is more likely to get an extension than be fired. We could clearly be wrong, but our sources say he’ll be back. No consideration of firing Brad at this point.
I doubt BE and company would say anything negative about the head coach publicly. They keep that type of information close to their chest.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We lose close to nothing by firing him now and letting Simpk take over. Heck, let Simpk have next year too. We could only go up.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Only going up isn’t necessarily true. We could look like Fordham or St. Joes or be on the trajectory of GW after MoJo took over.

Those guys got multi-year contracts. We are only talking about a half a season and maybe one more.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Firing Neubauer isn’t going so well. Fordham almost gave up 50 in the first half to the Dukes. Down by about 25.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Wow, I just saw that our Women's team went 0-13 in conference and 3-17 overall! Performing this badly in the last of her contract (after sucking over the entirety) year leaves Brad no reasonable excuse to keep her.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Wow, I just saw that our Women's team went 0-13 in conference and 3-17 overall! Performing this badly in the last of her contract (after sucking over the entirety) year leaves Brad no reasonable excuse to keep her.

He was never going to keep her. He just didn’t want to eat the last year of her deal and pay her to go away.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

She even had an NIT win when she had one of the best players in the country on the team. It’s more than Paulsen has accomplished.

KAOriginal

All-American
He was never going to keep her. He just didn’t want to eat the last year of her deal and pay her to go away.

And....her awful performance allows him to keep DP one more year. He can pass off that he has to focus on the women's program and "see where we are next year with the mens."

DP should be taking ol Nyla out for a good meal.......

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Daniel Frank

@n1a2v3y4

·
1h

Final | GW 68 Mason 39. Patriots finish conference play 0-14 and will be the 14-seed in the A-10 Tournament. They will face the 11-seed in the 1st Round on March 10 4:00 on ESPN+. #RevRivalry#A10WBB

This is my nomination for the worst prediction by a member of a Mason coaching staff:

Bob Dunn

@CoachBobDunn

·
Nov 9, 2020

LOL. About to prove a lot of people wrong!

Quote Tweet

hBCO7CBj_normal.jpg

A-10 Women's Hoops

@A10WBB
· Nov 9, 2020

Here it is (drum please) - your 2020-21 #A10WBB Preseason Poll, as voted on by the league's head basketball coaches!

November 25 is right around the corner!

: https://bit.ly/3pa2VHm