New Verbal - CJ Jackson from Montverde Academy

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I like what I'm seeing ... but he is 5'11"

Not knocking the kid, I just know Hewitt likes taller guards.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Prep school player. 3 star on Rivals. ESPN still has him in Class of 2014.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Looks like he's pretty good friends with Eric Lockett

“He is one of the best shooters in the Southeast,” longtime friend Eric Lockett said.

Lockett grew up around the corner from Jackson when his travel team teammate moved to Macon. They became friends and have played on Aim High together since they were in middle school. Even when Lockett moved to Cobb County as a freshman year the two always remained friends.

https://aimhighaau.wordpress.com/2013/08/09/cj-jackson-aim-high-atl-17u/

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
If Cherry becomes our new coach, we probably have a good chance of keeping Jackson committed to us. Welcome to Patriot Nation.

So weird now how the tall SG is often more of a tall defender and ball-handler and the little "PG" is now more of the shooter. NOT HOW IT WAS IN MY DAY.

But positions are like stereotypes now, I suppose. A good coach can...oh never mind.

Welcome, Chris Jollay Jackson!!!! Glad to have you!!!!

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't follow recruiting at all so my main way to judge a signing, right or wrong, is based on who else offered the player. What other colleges did he have offers from?

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I don't follow recruiting at all so my main way to judge a signing, right or wrong, is based on who else offered the player. What other colleges did he have offers from?

Middle Tennessee State, Jacksonville, Winthrop, the Citadel, Wofford, Georgia Southern, High Point, Youngstown State, Campbell and Pfieffer all made offers during or after Jackson’s successful weekend. This after entering the month with ZERO offers.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
GMU RECRUITING 2015

Hewitt: Hey Eric, you got any friends that really like you and would play here?
Lockett: Yea, my boy CJ does not have an offer at any DIV I school as of last month so maybe he would. He hit like 6 treys once.

Hewitt: After you park my benz, call CJ and offer him.

Hewitt: Mrs. Marsh, are we practicing today?

Mrs. Marsh: What's the point, you idiot?

Hewitt: Yeah, true, I'll just go hit some golf balls.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Middle Tennessee State, Jacksonville, Winthrop, the Citadel, Wofford, Georgia Southern, High Point, Youngstown State, Campbell and Pfieffer all made offers during or after Jackson’s successful weekend. This after entering the month with ZERO offers.

Pfieffer?

Dawgs99

Starter
That list of schools is over a year old when he was still palying AAU with Lockett, I'm assuming he has a few more schools after him now.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GMU RECRUITING 2015

Hewitt: Hey Eric, you got any friends that really like you and would play here?
Lockett: Yea, my boy CJ does not have an offer at any DIV I school as of last month so maybe he would. He hit like 6 treys once.

Hewitt: After you park my benz, call CJ and offer him.

Hewitt: Mrs. Marsh, are we practicing today?

Mrs. Marsh: What's the point, you idiot?

Hewitt: Yeah, true, I'll just go hit some golf balls.

I have never met Mrs. Marsh, but I think I would like her.