OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Myles Tate‏@ChefBoyarDoob Apr 9

Go Peep
1f447-1f3fe.png
1f44d-1f3fe.png
https://mtate585.wixsite.com/cozylife/single-post/2017/04/09/First-Take…

"The learning, the giving back to others, the relationships with teammates and coaches, and ultimately the 'work' everyone talks about is the best part. And when you realize that individually, it makes you extremely positive and helps you become a productive person. This year ultimately became the most fun I had playing basketball because of all those things, and the coaches and teammates I could share it with. I am forever grateful to all the coaches who worked with me, all my teammates I battled with, anyone apart of #masonnation (young and old) who ever told me they enjoyed watching me play, and to my family for the constant support. I am glad to say I can leave college having done something I wanted to do as a little kid, while gaining incredible experiences, and a plethora of knowledge and wisdom (life and basketball wise). I have the tools now to make a positive impact on the youth and try to better our sometimes troubling world all because of my time in college and I can't thank everyone who helped and impacted me enough. People will sometimes ask 'do you think you wasted time playing in college' often bringing up the fact I may have sacrificed going out and taking normal college kid trips. My response is not at all, everyone’s blessings come differently, and I’d be a fool not to count mine. As I heard Big Sean (great artist) say one time, life is like a race, you cant look to the left and right of you during a foot race or it will slow you down. Keep your head forward, remember to trust the process, count your blessings, and live your life the way you want to live, and you will have no regrets ✌"

Last edited: