Myles Tate

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Redshirt sophomore D-II transfer walk-on Myles Tate was 3-4 behind the arc in the overtime loss to Davidson. This was the most 3-pt. FG's that he's made in a college game, and the first he's attempted at Mason.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Props to Myles for taking advantage of the opportunity.

PS: Anybody know the record for most threads started in a day, because I think our man Pablo is in the running with three so far today? :cool:

wijg

Starter
Props to Myles for taking advantage of the opportunity.

PS: Anybody know the record for most threads started in a day, because I think our man Pablo is in the running with three so far today? :cool:
If p8 doesn't still hold it, that is who Pablo has passed.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
BTW, he was just as dejected as everyone else walking off the court which I appreciate.

Kid seems to value team over himself which is a quality a couple people in the past couple years have lacked.

Besides his 3s, he made a couple of nice steals/disruptions. Naturally he would be vulnerable to getting posted up (like Corey has a few times this year), should he get regular minutes.

Harry

Starter
Next year's senior leadership will be Copes, Edwards, and Gray...'nuff said...Maybe, just maybe, because he's a senior, Gray will get some meaningful playing time. And if Edwards plays, we'll have at least three 3 point shooters in the lineup, including one who plays point guard.

But let's not forget Myles Tate, Mason's Chazz Williams!

Just thought I would repost my musings about Tate, from February 2014 (emphasis added).

(Please ignore the misguided thoughts about Gray.)

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Great hustle by Myles Tate tonight.

Mason Basketball Retweeted
Shirl ‏@etatolrihs 2h2 hours ago
Don't usually post pics but kinda cool when u see one of these of ur son @MasonMBB game!! #proudmama

CWokvf1UkAAkyJD.jpg

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Kinesiology is no joke, either. It's not like the basketball players who are sociology majors at Duke or something.