Mason Adidas Flash Store

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for everything you've done with this, Josh. Let us know if we can help - write emails to whoever, etc. Obviously we don't want to piss anyone off... but if it comes to it, we'll help put pressure on it.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Tuesday January 11th - sent the company the logo selections (which they already have on file so it’s not like they had to create the art) and the recommendations of items.

Friday January 14th - sent a follow up email checking in because I hadn’t heard anything, received a reply that they were working on getting the site up, but it’s not a quick process and they’ll have it up as soon as they can.

Friday January 21st - no update, no site… crickets.

For comparison, the company I use for my team stores (who is an adidas dealer) normally takes two days to have the store up and running. When we went to the state finals a few years ago, we won our semifinals game on a Saturday, the store was up and running Monday morning, orders were completed by Wednesday and the gear was delivered by Friday. This was with a national dealer, not a local mom and pop shop. My point is, there is no reason this should ever… ever take this long.
Thanks for continuing to work on this!

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Why are they setting up an online store, aren't we only allowed one item they said?
We were only allowed one screen print design and one embroidered design, but you can order either on multiple items. For example. you can order the screen print deign on a short sleeve grey shirt, a long sleeve black shirt, a gray hoody, a black crewneck.... hope that makes sense.

Mason32

Starter
We were only allowed one screen print design and one embroidered design, but you can order either on multiple items. For example. you can order the screen print deign on a short sleeve grey shirt, a long sleeve black shirt, a gray hoody, a black crewneck.... hope that makes sense.
Ah ok, got it. Thanks!

By George.

Starter
Now that we have designs voted on, I’ll get with the adidas people regarding items.

On a side note, I went through my closet and have some stuff that I have outgrown (I blame Covid). If anyone is interested, let me know. The 2 hoodies are large, vest is medium, polo is medium, top left 1/4 zip with the grey is medium, bottom white 1/4 zip is large. These are not items I made - all professionally done. DM me if interested.

*White zip up hoodie is gone

View attachment 1231View attachment 1232

Can I get the white quarter zip please?!

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I did hear back yesterday evening on some of the artwork for the gear (unfortunately a lot of the back and forth was during the game :mad:) - went ahead and made some minor suggestions/changes. Obviously there will be more than just short sleeve t's, but this is a rough idea on what the color options will look like.

Mock Up.png

Part of the issue right now is the supply chain. They have limited supply of a lot of colors and styles, so it's trying to find what product and colors they have enough of to offer. Just wanted to give everyone an update.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I did hear back yesterday evening on some of the artwork for the gear (unfortunately a lot of the back and forth was during the game :mad:) - went ahead and made some minor suggestions/changes. Obviously there will be more than just short sleeve t's, but this is a rough idea on what the color options will look like.

View attachment 1241

Part of the issue right now is the supply chain. They have limited supply of a lot of colors and styles, so it's trying to find what product and colors they have enough of to offer. Just wanted to give everyone an update.
Thanks for all your continued work. Really appreciate it!!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

View attachment 1241

Thanks! I was thinking "white fabric, please!" and then I read the bottom paragraph. Appreciate the effort you are putting in.