Mascot Talk

OP
gmubrian

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Somewhat related, but whatever you think of the Patriot mascot I hope all would agree whoever was in the costume this year did a great job. This is probably the most engaged I've seen the mascot in years; actively cheering throughout the game, interacting with fans, entertaining dances and good rapport with Doc Nix and the cheerleaders/dance team. Hope that person returns.
I couldn't agree more. Mascot did a superb job this year.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Easiest way to settle the Mascot debate - Gunston loyalists fight Patriot/Anyone other than Gunston supporters. Each supporter is given a costume of their choice with a battle royal to determine which mascot wins.

This would be done at halftime of homecoming game and obviously whichever mascot has more supporters will have a better chance at winning.

Winner gets Connor McGregor.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
You all are complaining about the mascot but little do most of you know about the terrible ideas pitched that they passed on. Considering what the University passed on, I'd say we got real lucky with the one we have:

The George Mason Raisins

1686769185635.png

The George Mason Fighting Trichinosis
1686769398666.png

The George Mason Leg Cramps

1686769418533.png

The George Mason Zoning Permits

1686769447175.png

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
You all are complaining about the mascot but little do most of you know about the terrible ideas pitched that they passed on. Considering what the University passed on, I'd say we got real lucky with the one we have:

The George Mason Raisins

View attachment 1835

The George Mason Fighting Trichinosis
View attachment 1836

The George Mason Leg Cramps

View attachment 1837

The George Mason Zoning Permits

View attachment 1838
Where did you hear that?
Through the Grapevine?