Kenner

MasonGradSquared

Preferred Walk-On
I believe the thinking goes like this: George Mason is the Patriots. Mel Gibson played "The Patriot." Mel Gibson also played William Wallace of the blue and white face paint ergo a green and gold face-painted Mel Gibson is a "Patriot."

Or as I like to call them, "Mel Gibson single-handedly defeats the British Crown, Parts I and II"

JPgmuswim

Starter
Did anyone go or know who from our team played? I know it looked like AJ Wilson played against Will Thomas on a couple twitter videos I saw.

Seems like most of the attention is around Mac McClung the Georgetown Freshmen that became famous off of his High School dunking mix tapes. If you haven’t seen them give them a look they are impressive.

NewPatriot

Starter
Did anyone go or know who from our team played? I know it looked like AJ Wilson played against Will Thomas on a couple twitter videos I saw.

Seems like most of the attention is around Mac McClung the Georgetown Freshmen that became famous off of his High School dunking mix tapes. If you haven’t seen them give them a look they are impressive.

Ma clung is unbelievable. He is a complete player right now. I think he will be the big east fpoy this year.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
AJ and our walk on Logan Samuels play for the Clyde's. Nick Diclementi is on Mac McClung's team.

Kenner League has def upgraded this year. There is a media row table now and multiple people with cameras baseline.

AJ had a few crazy blocks where his head was at the rim. He tried to go after one of Will Thomas's dunks but pulled back. Good thing he did because Will would have broken his arm in 2. It's amazing how good Will Thomas still is.

The hype on McClung is real. He doesn't look like a basketball player but his bounce is insane. He has a jumper and some dribbles also.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

JBiggs

Starter
I think Samuels plays for Higher Level, which typically is one of our teams, and Will usually plays on it. I think Clyde's is one of Georgetown's teams.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
I think Samuels plays for Higher Level, which typically is one of our teams, and Will usually plays on it. I think Clyde's is one of Georgetown's teams.
Old age is catching up to me. Yup Samuels plays for higher level.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not exactly sure. It could be the camera lens. But it appears that AJ has been putting down his oats and cornbread this summer. He looks a bit beefier. Go AJ!

Agreed, he looks like hes bulked up and progressed in the same way Jalen Jenkins did in terms of muscle

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Some Kenner League tweets about AJ.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KennerLeague/status/1021123994924257280

https://mobile.twitter.com/KennerLeague/status/1021130374729076742

If he's our 7th-8th best player this year, we'll be plenty good.

I wouldn't be upset if the starting 5 winds up being Livingston, Grayer, Mar, AJ, Reuter...that's a pretty big lineup with at least 4 players who can hit from 3.

Still think Kier takes the 2 and Grayer takes the 3, though.

masonjoe

Starter
I wouldn't be upset if the starting 5 winds up being Livingston, Grayer, Mar, AJ, Reuter...that's a pretty big lineup with at least 4 players who can hit from 3.

Still think Kier takes the 2 and Grayer takes the 3, though.

LOL once again a few AJ Kenner dunks and he's an instant starter

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
AJ is gonna get plenty of playing time, whether he starts or not.

AJ, Boyd, Greene and Calixte will make up by far the best and deepest bench we’ve had since the Larranaga days.

Legit 9-man rotation without anything from the freshmen. That’s the stuff championship teams are made of at our level.