Justyn Fernandez Top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely no clue, but clicking on the link I see an old Paulsen target, Christian Watson, picked Miami. Larranaga still killing it in the DMV.
I believe his post was made right around the time when the 247 and ESPN rankings were coming out. I took it to mean that he was hoping for the best. He was close on ESPN!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Because he's admitted to having dyslexia and everyone knew exactly what he meant before you corrected him.
Well excuuuuse me! I didn't know he had dyslexia. But dyslexia doesn't account for that particular misspelling. And of course everyone knew what he meant.
I made a simple correction. No harm, no insult intended. Good grief.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Alright guys- lets get back on topic. Lets save bickering for the regular season.

So who is going to be our person to report back to us on Justyn's whereabouts's this weekend?;)

He15man

Starter
I’d expect between KE and Nate’s Instagram stories we’ll have a pretty good idea.
Agree. I just hope that in doing so we get a glimpse of how creative they are when trying to make an impression on a big time recruit. In this case, the red carpet treatment won't be enough.

earlier this summer, I thought we'd land Justyn Fernandez no doubt since he's an AAU teammate of Devin Dinkins. The ONLY reason why I don't think we land him is the prospective NIL deals. We don't have money-making businesses around that could sponsor him.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
earlier this summer, I thought we'd land Justyn Fernandez no doubt since he's an AAU teammate of Devin Dinkins. The ONLY reason why I don't think we land him is the prospective NIL deals. We don't have money-making businesses around that could sponsor him.
I’ll give him 5 bucks.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
SwimMom needs to start paying these players to read books to her kids.

Anyone know how the whole NIL thing works? Does it have to be some sort of contract vetted though the university? Can I just DM some players and pay them to show up at my kid's birthday party or does it have to be a legitimate business?

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
SwimMom needs to start paying these players to read books to her kids.

Anyone know how the whole NIL thing works? Does it have to be some sort of contract vetted though the university? Can I just DM some players and pay them to show up at my kid's birthday party or does it have to be a legitimate business?

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We don't?

G M U

Starter
KE is being gifted a perfect weather weekend in Fairfax for the JF visit. I think we are very much in play but we need a damn near perfect visit and KE to have a perfect pitch in order to secure a verbal. A commitment during this visit is a must, otherwise our chances plummet.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
KE is being gifted a perfect weather weekend in Fairfax for the JF visit. I think we are very much in play but we need a damn near perfect visit and KE to have a perfect pitch in order to secure a verbal. A commitment during this visit is a must, otherwise our chances plummet.
The weather checks KE's conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.