Jarred Reuter??

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Oh f**k off. He missed a few rebounds but we lost because of letting their guards shoot and to a lesser extent some poor officiating. Also he got whacked on the final play.

OP
G

GMUfan1997

Recruit
Reuter has been a below par player each and every game. He continues to make bone head mistakes and causes turnover after turnover.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Did you not see their 5-8 dude school our 5-8 dude?

OP
G

GMUfan1997

Recruit
Don’t get me wrong, they blew a 20 point lead. This post is just an accumulation of frustration throughout the season and he didn’t fail to disappoint today.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’m just here to see what everyone says to this obvious troll.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
That’s unnecessarily aggressive my friend.
Don't take it personally. No worries. Some on this board think that only one opinion matters....their own. A select few think that an opinion is only valid if you have x number of posts. It's one of the things I don't care for on the boards but I love GMU basketball so something keeps me coming back. Welcome to the boards and keep expressing your opinions and point of view. A first time posters opinion is just as valid as someone with thousands of posts.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don’t know if I’d lay this loss too heavily in Reuter. Duquesne attacked our 1 and 4 (Otis/Hartwell and Miller) with great effect. Reuter missed about 3 crucial defensive rebounds in the second half which cost us, true, but he’s not the only one who gave up defensive ground tonight.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Don't take it personally. No worries. Some on this board think that only one opinion matters....their own. A select few think that an opinion is only valid if you have x number of posts. It's one of the things I don't care for on the boards but I love GMU basketball so something keeps me coming back. Welcome to the boards and keep expressing your opinions and point of view. A first time posters opinion is just as valid as someone with thousands of posts.
Anyone who watched that game and thought Reuter was the problem doesn’t know basketball. You can argue whether or not he should be taking the final shot, but that’s on the coaching staff.

There’s a big difference between not having a big enough center to be able to effectively single-team the post, and Reuter not being able to get the job done. He can’t control his height and quickness. He’s had some duds but today was not one of them. We lost from the arc and the free throw line.

If you want to knock him for missing 2 or 3 rebounds, fine. But Kier had some weird turnovers, Miller missed almost every free throw, Otis played zero defense, and Javon got T’d up (not sure warranted or not.) Reuter was no more at fault than anyone else.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Anyone who watched that game and thought Reuter was the problem doesn’t know basketball. You can argue whether or not he should be taking the final shot, but that’s on the coaching staff.

There’s a big difference between not having a big enough center to be able to effectively single-team the post, and Reuter not being able to get the job done. He can’t control his height and quickness. He’s had some duds but today was not one of them. We lost from the arc and the free throw line.

If you want to knock him for missing 2 or 3 rebounds, fine. But Kier had some weird turnovers, Miller missed almost every free throw, Otis played zero defense, and Javon got T’d up (not sure warranted or not.) Reuter was no more at fault than anyone else.
Agreed. And I don’t think that the coaching staff drew up that last play for Reuter to be the #1 option. He ended up with the ball in his hands and the clock running down and tried to make a play.

But yes, we need to target larger post players in the future.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Agreed. And I don’t think that the coaching staff drew up that last play for Reuter to be the #1 option. He ended up with the ball in his hands and the clock running down and tried to make a play.

But yes, we need to target larger post players in the future.
Yeah I doubt it either. I don’t have a huge problem with him taking it. I mean, it almost went down. I just wish he had gone straight to the rack because Miller had been doing wel on the offensive glass and with an extra second or two might have had a tip-in.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
If it wasn’t for Reuter’s passing we would have lost that game by 10+ give me a break. You can’t put all the blame of this loss on just Reuter.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
Worse take than any DJ3 take that you shit on
Yes, I spend all my time shitting on DJ3, what are you even talking about? Step away from the keyboard you internet badass.

You shit on This program more than anyone here, why don’t you just follow a program like Duke?

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yes, I spend all my time shitting on DJ3, what are you even talking about? Step away from the keyboard you internet badass.

You shit on This program more than anyone here, why don’t you just follow a program like Duke?
How many turnovers and missed rebounds did he have tonight ?

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The drunk/honest ramblings of SleeperPick are the best content these boards have had all season. I’m here for all of it.