It's Time

Were you able to secure a basement area for fight club?

Unfortunately Brion wasn't there, but I will keep trying.

More violence in Fairfax would make all our lives better.

IDW downtown Richmond or nothin', but the time has long since passed to start settling beefs on here with fisticuffs.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
FYI. I talked with Brion today. Happy to announce that beginning Thursday, October 1, 2020, Brion's Grille will open at noon to serve lunch. They will remain open until 9:30 PM daily. I talked with Brion about hosting watch parties on the patio depending on what happens with seating at EBA and televising games for the upcoming season. He is open to helping out in any way! He will be e-mailing Brad and the Patriot Club for more info and he will share as it comes in. As soon as I hear anything I will pass it along. Heaters for cold weather are in the works. Let me know your thoughts.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
FYI. I talked with Brion today. Happy to announce that beginning Thursday, October 1, 2020, Brion's Grille will open at noon to serve lunch. They will remain open until 9:30 PM daily. I talked with Brion about hosting watch parties on the patio depending on what happens with seating at EBA and televising games for the upcoming season. He is open to helping out in any way! He will be e-mailing Brad and the Patriot Club for more info and he will share as it comes in. As soon as I hear anything I will pass it along. Heaters for cold weather are in the works. Let me know your thoughts.
Count me in !!! He has to buy ESPN+ most likely and can count on me as a patron

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Count me in !!! He has to buy ESPN+ most likely and can count on me as a patron

Count me in as well. If they are showing the games, I’ll be there. As long as they can reliably stream those games I’ll be there for most away games. I’ll buy rounds of peanut butter whiskey for the gang.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’d be happy to be FaceTimed in to participate in these shenanigans haha

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Lamar Butler

@Butler2two

·
Apr 29

Quote Tweet

CGLyUNv8_normal.jpg

@Chris_Grosse
· Apr 27
Tell me your college/alma mater by showing me it’s most renowned local dining establishment.
Show this thread