I believe...

Pablo

Hall of Famer
. . . that the Patriots will win the game vs. Catawba, because it's being played in a building where Mason has not lost in men's basketball since the 1984-85 season. Back to the RAC - Part II

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Cut him some slack, guys. I'm sure he just made a typo in the thread header.

0862061eb5c230a7aa09d9797974dac5.jpg

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
"in the soul, the co*k, the pu$$y, the small of a woman's back, the hangin' curveball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self indulgent overrated crap."

One way or another, right Walter?

this really is a great point. If the freshman turn out to be studs and this team somehow wins 17 games, everyone will be pleasantly surprised and pleased with the outcome.

If they finish were people are predicting (13th or 14th depending) then people will probably be pleased because it probably means a new coach.

This season is a win-win! There shouldn't be any complaints at all! Thanks for making life 1,000x easier Jim, I hadn't looked at it this way before. It's awesome.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
This season is a win-win! There shouldn't be any complaints at all! Thanks for making life 1,000x easier Jim, I hadn't looked at it this way before. It's awesome.

It's just my natural optimism and sunny disposition Siegfried!

Can't help but look at the bright side as usual. :D

MasonCrew

Starter
Honestly this is a win-win season for me. If Hewitt remains at the end of the season, we'll have stung together some wins, and we'd witness the blossoming of some potentially great Mason careers given our talent. If he doesn't, little needs to be said about what would make me happy.